Posts by Stellar

It's gay, simple as that.
    It's brainless at its best, I could care less about this stupid meta, also you could probably learn to read and see that I didn't take solare, just suggested it.

I know that Attack Speed is the best build that's currently available, but I just don't like it, playing something this dumb in a games that's supposed to be "COMPETITIVE" while having such a retarded mechanic just isn't for me.

About the succes rate, my bad didn't know that, but it's just another proof that this game is flawed as fuck then.

Is that a satisfying enough answer ?

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410101010101104010030435001551044000004500000

Screw attack speed build pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    put the last 2 points in whatever you want, solare flare wouldn't be bad

Might as well edit this comment to laugh at every people being like "hur dur second place budokai on tw so you should trust me" when it hasn't mattered for ages, nobody takes "pro" beside" Nady seriously because the game became a cash shop shit fest after the 2011 era, please stop lmao.

I don't know which DBO you played but all pro fighters in TW KR and HK had a pair of crit weapons and a pair of speed weapons, when Nameks use anticrit you can't kill them unless you got speed.Speed is your key to victory, that's how I got my second place solo. Using both crit and speed in those two rounds, just because Thunder's cooldown is way too high.
    In addition, I saw your builds, on the PVE one, not maxing SHSN is a great mistake IMO, it's one of the fighter's core abilities, so is instant transmission, it can be quite useful at any time :/

I'm an old school guy, from 2010-2011 that liked the way used to be before they fucked the game's balance.
    Also as far as anticrit goes they were removed when they introduced the new scouter update in 2013 if I recall correctly, so ????????

About SHSN, the reason I didn't wanted to max is that I simply couldn't, decided to go with HSN since it has a lower cooldown in general.
    But yeah it can be swapped out if you decided to take out IT out of the build, it's up to you.

Anyway while I'm at it I will try to help you out.
    Be aware that I'm not a fan of attack speed oriented AT ALL, I think it's stupid and just braindead as its best.
    PVP : Here
    I had 2 points left that I put on the guard since later on it's pretty effective (mostly when doing a budokai), and the hit rate passive is always nice when fighting another Fighter (and trust me there will be a TONS of them).

PVE : Here
    Very strong hybrid AOE, has a bit of single target damage as well.

If you have any questions ask them. ~

Build
    Here you go friend, this one combines both pvp and pve, if they're gonna keep the game as it was before that is.
    If you have any questions on it let me know :D:D

This looks nothing like a mixed build at all, if anything it's more oriented towards pvp than anything else, it has absolutely no pve element such a AOE skill that are maxed.

You have must have some crappy programs running behind, you have a good spec that should be able to run DBO with no problems.

We're NEVER going to see new transformations added as it would break the balance and because there is so little few good options for others classes.

You're totally missing out the point of my message, it's not about screwing your build but more about being able to go pve / pvp whenever needed. Did you even read ?
    Also you could have just done another character because leveling is super easy, but yeah try harder to make you look cooler