Posts by hawx

So I'm on the server like 24 hours and already got 2 mails asking for Zenni ( SCAM ) .. 1st attempot i thought lol noob he think that im stupid .. but the second time from other guy and a lot of people writing about this on chanell chat made me think that to prevent future scamms if someone post an image here of that guy who ties to scam then that guy should be banned. This used to happen a lot in old DBO where a lot of people who were new lost their money. I know that the message warns you that its giving zenni not receiving but i think that people like this have nothing to do in a normal community of players! X(

Is the DB hunt ready so u can enable it whenever you want?
    When u open the PRE Beta server our chars from founder server will be deleted like the last time or we will keep them?

Maybe the slower leveling can encourage the players to complete dungeons and tmqs that most of the old players did not (ud3,ud4,ud5, tmq2,tmq3,tmq6, rp2, rp3) and for sure when you reach the lvl cap after all this hard leveling you have learnt a lot more than before

Most of the players spent time in TMQ4 because fking lvling from 50-55 was really annoying .. in TW a lot of people left their chars at 45 cause the exp from quests was so low ... and if you increase the required exp even the old players who got idk 5 chars to lvl 70 won't lvl up because it will be boaring ... I'm not against increasing the required lvl but then should be made something that won't obligate players to grind .. the point is making the game more funny than it was

Withou 200% exp boosters you grind the whole fuking day and you dont level up .. now we will need even more EXP O.o !!?? Man please no ! This is a very bad step in my opinion. IDK if you played the old version of KR DB. There, when you completed all quests you had like half bar done only and you had to buy rep. quests. What it takes you now to get to lvl 70 before it took you to get to level 35. But a lot of people didn't like it so NTL decided to change the whole leveling system. So please don't make it like it was before. It really sucked

// To make it more fun i would add some BOSS mobs liek the dragon one which would drop idk upgrade stones/cheap dogis or some event items

Tienes que esperar a que algun G M se conecte. Parece que ya se estan repartiendo G Ms a otras comunidades pero la mas grande, la hispana esta siendo totalmente ignorada ...

you're just ungratefull people ... seriously .. he isnt there to give anything .. he gives only because he wants .. not cause its his obligation

This is not job for developers .. is job for G Ms it can take up to 5-10 mins to spawn a boss in every map .. after the server restarts it will be gone and whenever they want they can spawn it again in different location :)

Hey guys again my briliant ideas :D
    1st of all dont kill me i know its dev server and is for test, report bugs and etc but just for make it more enjoyable what about put a BOSS like Gero or something like that in any part which u think that we will almost never find (dojos doesnt count ). This will bring again a bit of fun to the server and also will avoid (i know that not that much but still) afkers in korin town :) Let me know your opinions :)

Another Idea, just until TLQ's are finished put them in a shop for cheap, much more reliable and easier then a person giving out passives.

Man do u think that this wasnt said 100x before ? :x Not sure if is not possible but if it was im 100% sure that this would be done already

Guys i wasnt thinkging about a new GM ... the person who will give passives will get them just by trade or by mail from usamarana or saito ,... he doesnt need to have GM rights .. we will just know that that person has the passives so we can ask him .. i think that it can be more than 1 person for example from diferent time zones .. someone from europe, someone from asia and someone from america ..and i think that there is nothing about trust cause the person will recive only the passives skills nothing else so what that person can do with them .. how he can abuse ? Admins its up to you who will be chosen if you decide to do this .. Me, Errede and Viktor have also time to do this but as i said is up to you :)

Hello it's me again with passive thread..I was thinking if is possible to make someone who will give passives .. You know like u give him 100 or 200 passives for each class and people can ask him for it .. This way they wont bother GMs when they connect to translate ( well or will bother less :D ) What do you think ?