Posts by Evil

They closed DBO with hope that Xenoverse will be revolution. PC version of Xeno got empty servers after a few months. On consoles probably still got players. Now they releasing Xeno 2 what is 80% of Xeno1 with new transform system, another city, new items etc. that could be closed as big DLC to Xeno1. No way, i don't buy another Xeno. My friend told me he found some info they planning Xeno3 in future. Lol.

There a lot more than what you mentioned.

Hey, maybe this is off-topic but i dont want to make a thread for it. So, i hope somebody could answer me.

• Increase damage by 1.5 when attacking from behind, this isnt working??? I tried a lot of times and i see no difference, idk if i'm doing it right
    • If i level up a character and I DON'T GET THE SUBCLASS NOR GROW UP, will i be able to reset my skills? example if i'm lvl 50 and still being a child, and learning the fly skill, may i reset skills?
    • Skill DODON BARRAGE from Crane Hermit should NOT awake the target, it's pure dot, not energy or phys damage, the target won't wake up, but it does, add this please. The same as Double Gut Buster neither wake them up.
    • It's normal that after using forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2485/ i cannot use forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2486/ ?? or conversely
    • The passive forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2487/ who increase the skill duration by 28, also increase skill stuns? such paralyse from forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2488/ ??
    • Sometimes when i'm crafting, dissambling objects, the items don't appear in my inventory, they don't exist. Example, i did dissamble like 20 weapons and those weapons gave me a lot of crafting materials, but the items won't appear in my inventory, i relogged, and nothing, they never existed, so, since that, i always need to be checking if the items are appearing in my inventory and if not then relog. Also problems with the bank, i have 170 at the bak and 100 in my inventory, and the maximum capacity from materials are 250, so if i put together my 100 with the 170, something CRAZY happens and i lost my materials SERIOUSLY, for a big amount. Last time i had 200, and tried to put 70 from the inventory to the bank, and do you know how many was left to me? 30, y lost like 170 items :/
    • May somebody PLEASE, explain me how is this supposed to work?

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2489/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2490/
    I don't understand, ''stiffness'' ????????¿¿¿¿??? are they immune to confusion? fear? Freeze? stuns like Martial Artists??
    And the another one, if i'm a Crane Hermit, by every dot/debuff i use on you, i will take 515 LP as damage back?? every 2 secs as my dots? i dont get it.

PLEASE HELP. And thanks.

U cant use spirit with might and 1.5 damage from behind does work u have to directly be behind the mob and yes if you dont get master class you will be able to reset skill up to lvl 100 but 70 is the max atm.

I'm a little confused because your sentences don't make 100% to me.
    Are you saying that the brown reset books do indeed work but they can not remove a skill below lvl 1 to 'Unlearn' it?

If that is the case are you sure that you don't have any other skills that require it to be known in order for it to be taken away? could you post a screenshot in-game showing this so we can understand it more clearly?

I am not sure if he fixed it but ill say it again lets say i have a lvl 5 rock paper scissor and i wanna reset it to lvl 1 it say i cant do that i have to reset dash stun and wff first which is a waste of books since ill have to spend skill point on those again. thats the bug i mentioned eariler and this only applies to some skill.

I'm going to assume that you already picked your masterclass?
    Yeah if you actually read the Adult Quest Guide or paid attention to Daneos update thread or the in-game NPCs. you'd know that once you pick your masterclass you can't reset your skills anymore.

Daneos made it so that you can still reset them from lvl 1 - 70 as long as you haven't done the MC quests yet but after that it won't work. However the green skill reset books can be buggy which has been reported to use at your own risk, also on a very active top thread.

You must do your research before posting or taking action in-game.

I think hes talking about skill reset book bug thats fucking annoying (excuse my language). (if you dont know what the bug does is that it wouldnt let you reset some skill such as Rock Paper Scissor to reset them you had to reset the skills after rock paper scissor first which require more book then required and another skill that u gotta do this with is Might u will need like 10 books just to reset it.) (dont mind my grammar I dont feel like checking lol)

Dw prob better rn if def works since SK can't bleed for shit arm.

Might have been reported already but apparently my friend's fighter and my fighter aswell is bugged and his and mine character's fighter passive is giving STR and Dex but doesnt give stat (probably already reported but i am not sure and i dont wanna search like 65 pages.)(2 different char btw if u thought it was his aswell as mine.)

I guess i can do the lvl 70 gear too by these results. but i'm only lvl 44 so only went to mushroom rocks because i could fly there XD
    Plus i've yet to find the crafting master who gives you the lvl 70 recipes. Please don't tell me where it is though :D i want to find it myself.

Well its in a place where lvl 70s should be :P

I know they aren't supposed to crit 100% of the time, and they don't. Also if you're telling me to upgrade my gloves than that means the skills aren't overpowered.

It is overpowered considering right now defence is jackshit and a lvl 1 can beat lvl 70 even thou he should be taking 0-1 damage from their attacks and the skill rn just one shot most lvl 70 people if they aint above 16k lp at least. (yes a lvl 42 can hit up to 15k or higher but 15k is the highest ive seen from a lvl 42 turtle.) (20k+ lp if super is max rank possibly 30k with giant max rank)

I know right! :D
    If he wants to leave me at lvl 50 out of 35 then by all means please do, i'll settle for 35 if going 15 over the max level is too much though :D

Nah, in all seriousness i'll be happy as long as i keep my current level of 17 ish.

Tbh i am not sure whats the point in having higher crafting than 30. (i doubt it increase ur chance of getting good item effct cause i crafted thousands of lvl 30 for my characters and only a few in those thousands were good)

as i'm lvl 65 right now in the game and i am quite the completionist, the quests are covered. of course i cannot cover namekian and majin race since i am a masterial artist. What i would like to have more information on, all of the masterclass skill bugs (eg. dammage not being right, working skills, passives, pets, right amount of dammage/heal, cooldown/duration,...).
    Also some miscelanious bugs: PvP, trade, certain places that have graphical glitchesforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2056/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2055/

Since ur looking for master class bug mind adding bold strike to the list cause rn it does 279 damage bleed instead of 279%. (dont say leave it like that cause thats a big nerf im sure u wouldnt like it if needle does 639(or w/e the cap is) damage instead of 639% for example :P.)

I would like to point out the Giant Kamehameha and Super Kamehameha do not cause around 25k at level 40. I'm currently at 54 and my Super Kame does around 13k a crit while Giant Kame does around 10k a crit. Also Super Kame, Giant Kame, and Consecutive Disks don't always crit, but they are the only skills that have a crit chance.

THey aint suppose to crit 100% its based on your crit chance i believe and 13k and 10k is kinda low for a lvl 54 better upgrade them gloves :P.