Posts by vegitoxgogeta

PLEASE GIVE HIM LVL 70 SCROLL ALREADY, OVER 9000 CASH POINTS AND DONT FORGET ABOUT EQUIP +15, FOR FREE OF COURSE, IF NO GAME IS P2W.
    Dragon balls is something special, something that should be hard to get, where is sense if you will get all buffs from dragon in 2 days.
    Its already second thread where i see that you cry.

"dragon balls is something special, something that should be hard to get"

This update didn't make dragon balls special at all. If anything it made it a whole lot easier than ever before. The update only made dragon balls an exclusive item for high lvl players. people with maxed out acc (lvl 45) take their lower lvl char (lvl 1-30) and camp spots.

This is not effecting me that much as i am one of these people. I just wanted to inform you.

So there are some recent updates that doesn't set well with me and others. I feel like when daneos are doing updates that effects the player base one way or another, it should be made some sort of poll/discussion before doing that update. Atm, Daneos are just constantly updating and changing things on the server at a rapid rate, and when majority don't agree on some of the updates, he sometimes change it back. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to ask the community (the people actually playing the game) if they wish for such a change before it's CHANGED?? This is just my opinion, and i'm not saying daneos is not doing a good job when deciding updates, i'm just saying that the players that are experiencing the effects of his updates knows whether it was a good o ar bad update.

Example of updates:

Token update: I understand that people shouldn't afk farm tokens, and not giving tokens while people are afk sounds reasonable, but if we look into why people afk farm tokens in the first place, we get a different story. Do i think people afking for tokens shouldn't get tokens at all, yes i do, but at the same time, people shouldn't need to play for 2 days straight (no sleep, 48 hours), to get a reasonable amount of tokens. This is an example of an update gone wrong. It removes ppl afking for tokens, but at the same time punish people that aren't able to play for several hours a day to gain a small amount of tokens. This is where a discussion/poll would've been helpful. We could've removed afk token farming, but at the same time lower the prices in token shop or increase token gained per 10/15 min, so that people playing actually felt that they got rewarded with tokens.

Hey guys!

So unlike most games, DBOG don't have the option for fullscreen borderless. I was wondering if there people that would like to have this feature added. In my opinion, it makes switching to second screen a whole lot easier.

To the moderators:

Is this something that is planned to be added or considered?

To the people:

Is this something you want to be added into the game?

It all depends. Since you said you prefered PVE the most, i would suggest majin (ultimate majin), simply because of it's OP spin ability. With the attack you can wipe out several/dozens mobs, which then you can sell bad items to npc and good items (stones. armor, weapons, etc) in AH/shop. This is the way i've earned literally millions of zeni, using spin for an hour or 2.

I also think you should level up your namekian, and definitely go for shadow knight. The class is arguably the best pvp class and most op at that. The class is very tanky, but also do a ton of dmg, this is partly why people hating playing against a SK in ranked. The class has less aoe attacks than it's counter class DW, but honestly is worth it. if you want PVE, just go for the majin as mentioned above.

Now the question is, is it possible to make a proper poll by a moderator and ask for a possible change. Like make the color more solid and less transparent, so that the background has less to no effect on the color of the wings?

So hey guys!

So most of you probably have noticed the new dogi and accessory 3 (wings) that has been added to the game. After seeing the preview of the wings in AH I was stoked and the feeling of wanting the wings grew more and more. However, after seeing the wings in preview vs on a live player, how can i say this.... not so pleasing.

While watching the wings in preview in AH, they looked more blue and solid, but in person, they looked more transparent and a more light and weak blueish color.

b541dd4bb20fe8c142579b8bc7a338f3.pnge091828fdca4b5e3b71089a774dabf11.png

As you can see, the picture to the left is a AH preview picture and to the right is a player. The difference is huge. The left picture looks blue/purpleish, while the one to the right looks nothing the same and is pretty transparent.

So my goal with this post is to ask you guys, which one looks better and would changing the appearance from the right picture to the left picture, be something people wanted?

founders 100% should not get any auras ect but we should get what we paid for.

i want my potions and my cash points. i can at least use those items instead of a pet and a dogi that serves no purpose.

just give us the original package for krillin

"I want my potions and cash points" I did not know you would be getting cash points too and that's my bad. When looking at what daneos promised vs what you actually got again, i can understand the anger. Should he give founders auras, absolutely not, but what he should do is give the amount cash point promised and that's all.

hqdefault.jpg

As i see it, except the dogi's, and let's be honest here, they do look like the starter dogi's, the founder players got pretty much what was promised.

Krillin founder:

- Got 1 wagu coin and pink poo pet, instead of EP/LP autorecover potion, which in my opinion is way better.

Goku founder pack:

-Got 3 wagu coins and pink poo pet, instead of 2x EP/LP autorecover potion, which again is way better.

SSJ founder pack:

- got 5 wagu coins and the pet, instead of 5x LP/EP autorecover potion and exp boost.

So except the dogi's which yes is meh and could've been better, i think asking for auras or anything more is just acting privileged.

here is my personal opinion even for the others too ofc .. Tell daneos to give us what he promised back when the founder pack got made... replace usefull items for 5 wagu coins ???????????? ssj founder op scam ofc...

founder dogi taken copy of basic dogi from the npc who sell it for 7.500 so say the guild dogi or dojo dogi whatever you want to call it its now the new wannabe founder dogi basically... 3 years of this pack went to where ?? no where... last minute made daneos change his mind and made us waste money for nothing.. ofc the only nice item we got is the space pods and title the rest is basically meh all i hope is that daneos do something about this sooner..

What did he actually promise? Am just curious. do you have any picture or can you just tell me.

Aura for founders LUL people have bought more CP during POB than a founder pack used to cost let’s give them aura too no? K

That's a fact.

Although i don't have any founder pack, the reason is obvious. Many like me don't have a founder pack, not because they didn't want to "give a penny for it", but because they were late to the party. I can guarantee there is more people without founder packs that have spent more money on the game than people with founder pack ever will. So asking for additional content like auras or other more personalized aesthetics, it's kinda stretching it. I myself have spent 3-4x worth of super saiyan founder pack, am i complaining about not getting cool flying saiyan pods? nope. I was too late to a limited offer, you win some you lose some.

Is there any suggestion weapon attributes for Pvp Fighter Hit rate?or dodge? ?(

I didn't know dodge was a weapon attributes at all. thought it was only for armor/accessories. I do recommend using either phy crit damage% on both gloves and stick or crit rate on gloves and phys crit dmg % on stick. You could also go attack speed if you'd like