Posts by Thizical

lol i have logged in and out purposely and with the game crashing on its own countless times and it still wont let me, it says quest failed and than stays jus how it is. However, i dont think that is the problem, the problem is i cant get the second quest from the indian guy Aizi to goto the indian girl and takeout the 10 Hogs with the fly swatters

its very common that the data get wiped after the open beta. It always depends how many bugs the game had.

I knew it I knew it I knew it..lol XD thank you for clearing that up though my friend. Oh and I'm sure youv heard this a multitude of times but I'm telling you..YOU FUCKING ROCK FOR DOING THIS MAN! I really cant tell you how excited I am to have this game being translated and back online once again! I honestly didn't think it would happen what with xenoverse2 coming out soon and whatnot. This game is by far my favorite now and it is the only one i am and will be playing.

Most games actually do not have a wipe after the open beta. I've played quite a few and they all carry over.

I havent ever played a game where going from the beta to the final version things weren't reset..the beta is where everyone figures out and does the glitching and bugs, if the beta versions were not reset people would be going into the final version with ridiculous amounts of cash/items and maxed out stats/lvls from bugs/glitches

heart.png DragonBall See you all in there!

Because Daneos said so !Are you trying to say the damn Dev doesn't know what he's doing ?

Well if Daneos said ther wont be a wipe after the beta i guess thas how it's goin b. fasho than :P

idk why the

Code
    >_<

face looks angry i meant more like a XD emoticon

Welcome to the forums!

We have a discord server should you need any questions answered quickly.
    We hope you continue to enjoy your stay, and if you have an issue on the forums feel free to contact our staff team anytime.
    (this includes myself to)
    :thumbsup:

Cool ill keep you in mind if i have any questions or concerns, thanks Momo

okay regardless of how i worded it, i meant the final version, wont there be a wipe after the beta version, going into the final...?

Welcome ! May your stay be long and enjoyable .

About the wipes , from what i now we will only have 1 wipe and it's in the transaction from Pre to Open Beta . ^^

So there wont be a wipe when we go from Beta to Alpha versions?? That seems odd..

And thank you for all the welcoming everyone! Feel free to add my characters and say hello if you see me on!

First off, welcome! And secondly, I'd hold off on attempting the adult quest (doctors orders)! :)

thank you, and ya iv jus been giving a try every day when i hop on. back ta farmin n lvl'n than i guess -.-

oh i did not even see daneos post about the adult quest, thank you thank you!

there are files in this game that do not register with being regular every day files on your computer so antivirus software does the safe thing and calls it a possible threat. if you understood how antivirus software recognizes "trojans" or other kinds of viruses you would understand