Posts by Thizical

what operating system are you using
    alright, sorry imma idiot, this is the last post i can do, i gotta goto bed, work in five hours, but i believe this should clear up the problem and give you the ability to chose your directory.

it's not giving your the option to chose your directory because you have it already installed, so when you run the installer again your jus reinstalling over your current destination so it wont give you the chance to chose. you need to uninstal the game and reinstal it from scratch, than you should have the option to pick your own path. ill check this thread again in a few hours when i wake back up, hope it helps bud.

i dont know what gyazo or whatever your posted is, post the image via bbcode on here so i can see it rather than visit another website.
    and about it closing on its own earlier, the game is glitchy, there are going to be a lot of random things, such as the game closing on its own, at least while its in the pre beta and beta versions. jus going to have to put up with it and be sure to report any glitches you discover or can describe in detail in the appropriate forum. but if u got the game running earlier i dont think you need my help anymore man. Happy playing!

so you know how to use winrar is what you're saying right? right click on the downloaded .zip file and select extract to /folder name blah blah
    the game should unload to a "DBOG - Setup" file..open this file and inside you will find the DBOGLauncher.exe..run this and the launcher should open, wait for it to update and once the "Start" area turns yellow, you can click on it. voilà

lol i believe the problem is that you havent actually installed the game buddy but just downloaded the game itself..you need to download the game than depending on if u downloaded via torrent or the file itself in a zip/rar file..do you know what winrar is or winzip??

^^^
    but also, dont use a program to take screen shots, jus press the "print scrn" key on the top right half of your keyboard, open up paint, press ctrl+v and save your screenshot(crop the image if u so wish too i guess) than jus find an easy website to host the image such as www.imgur.com..once the image is hosted take the direct link you wer given and use the bbcode

Code
    [img]IMG URL[/img]

or you can jus click the image button above where you're typing your post and paste the lnk there to have it put in automatically..

So I followed the Become An Adult Quest Guide However, I abruptly had to come to a stand still because on Step 4 it says to talk to Aiza, the Indian Guy across the way from the first Indian Guy. After completing the first quest and accepting the follow up quest that came after (like the guide tells me to do), I turned around and the Aiza guy did not have any quest whatsoever available, The Indian the guide tells me not to accept a quest from did have the quest for the whithered tree roots, which is glitched or something aswell because you cannot collect any of the withered, wiltered, or whatever the other ones are..
    Any help or ideas would be most appreciated (:

Oh and I am lvl38 too btw so dont ask me if i am at least a lvl 30 XD

oh dont take my words the wrong way, i have the upmost confidence things will get straightened out, there's a whole lot of kinks yet to workout until this game is good n ready for its final version...im jus goin go take care of some errands around town n see if i cant get into any trouble at any bars XD

ty ty, ya i have been trying to play and do the adult quest for the past few hours but my client closes every 10 minutes or so every time so im done trying for a little bit lol, maybe check back tonight and see how the servers holdin up :\

I find it especially comical how some people are offended at the fact that their "time spent" is going to go to waste. WE ALL KNEW THIS WHEN WE STARTED THE 'PRE OPEN BETA"
    I mean come on people, there were glitches that you could fail a timed quest and gain xp, you know how fast you could lvl up. The point of this pre open(at least under my assumption) was a very rough experiment to try to flatten out the major wrinkles in the game before we really give it a nice ironing to completely remove all the problems and have a nice smooth transition into a bug free final version..someone tell me im wrong?

I been here for a few months now, haven been too active on the forums but since the servers are goin in and out right now i figure ill spend the time to make an introduction for all you people out there to get to know me officially and say hello.
    The Name's Greg, I go by Thizics, Thizical, or pretty much any variation of the word thiz i can think of in some sort of comical way..Never got the chance to play DBO before it got shut down however many, like 5 or so years back. SO STOKED when i found out someone got ahold of the source code and was actually working on a translated version, with such a growing community as well!! It's almost too good to be true LOL. Definitely not new the to whole mmorpg scene, although I despise WOW, never liked it, never played it, saw some friends playing it when it came out and it jus didn't look appealing to me. However, I'm glad this game intrigued me the way it did when i first saw youtube videos of it back shortly after it was taken down. I know we haven't even started playing the beta version yet which means there's going to probably be two char wipes before we get into the real thing but i look forward to getting to know any of you that want to excel in this game and be someone worth remembering. See you all around here on the forums and ingame!

Oh the 3 chars i have right now are :

Code
    Thizical
    ThizicalTherapy
    ThizFace

Oh and btw, DBSuper is dope af, dont let anyone tell u different.