Posts by Thizical

fabulous, i can now grow up!!
    lol thanks for the help tho!

::EDIT::
    Actually, sorry no i cant even get past step 4 because the second indian guy that is supposed to give me the quest that goes to the little indian kid doesn not happen, i can only get a quest from the guy beside him for the glitched whithered tree roots quest..Aizi does not give me any option to get a quest from him..any help?

ugh!!!! episode was so dope, i cant wait for next weeks, i hope they reveal who black is or how zamasu got a hold of him..i understand the immortality from the super db's but howd he get an entity capable of mimicking a goku and how did he obtain ssr...super has really started developing into a good series, very glad!!

i want to see goku ssj god blue + kaioken X100 XD

or ssr kaioken..! So is ssr supposed to b the ssj2 to ssb?

that is why i always have several games ready,at the moment i have swtor and sto installed on my pc plus i have bluestacks which i use to play two android game.beh maybe because im older and ive been playing mmos since 1997 but im already use to servers crashing or just being down for maintenance...

Yeah, i play other mmos, same too, i been playin online games since early 2000s maybe late 90s, but id rather play this game over any other games i play currently, gotta catch up on those years i missed out while it was out in korea/asia..the server's up because you can log in but channels wont respond, idk how the guy that runs this has the servers set up, i wonder what the issue is..