Posts by kihira

Prima era preopen e quindi i personaggi che creavi erano temporanei, ora che siamo usciti dall open beta i personaggi creati sono permanenti.

I was sure someone would mention the Giant Namek with Dash. You can't absolutely compare the giant namek to pure majin, both as statistics and as greatness are totally different.

Yes, that was obvious, but basic is slow, for example basic SSJ has the increased movement speed (plus other buffs it has recently received) and you can use the things you mentioned to further increase the speed of movement. It is also a discourse based for those who play alone.

Already as the title says, what do you think? I think it's right that he has a minimum of mobility not being a giant.
    In case the idea of the dash is totally rejected at least raise the speed of movement..

I always thought why we couldn't fly inside the west city? What do you think, wouldn't it be nice and faster to fly? Even in the anime or in Dragon Ball Xenoverse you can fly into the city ?(

The Poko's Pet isn't fixed yet, I mean sometimes he disappears so if you buff your pet he lost all buffs, same for HP/EP (he reset all recovering 100%). When you enter in a dungeon or using teleport npc/skill pet you need to summon him again.

-You can't find the items in auction house typing.
    If you write in the "research box" of the auction house the research he finds nothing, but only if you click on the object in your inventory and add it to the search it appears or you have to browse the list and search for the desired object.

-I dunno if It's a bug but the guild chat's loading freezes the game everytime you login or chance channels for several seconds, and if you scroll the guild member list freezes for a few seconds.

Hi I wanted to know if will be fixed the freeze when you login while is loading the guild chat. It takes several seconds and this happens all time you change channel.. I don't know if it has already been reported but as far as I can see the problem still persists and is a bit annoying sincerely.. :|

Hi I've a question about the properties info. Why we have the old system to see the property? Actually you have to active your scouter and "scanning" the enemy, while in TW you should just click on the enemy to see the prop. (If I'm not wrong our current system, to see property info, it's the old version that existed with the scouters with the chips effects.

properties.png

-If you use "identify" to reveal a mistery card with the Scouter NPC you get an error, while you can do it with all other merchants.

-I tried to repair an equipped item but didn't worked, so if you want repair an item individually you've to unequip the item and after you can click "repair" at t he item in your inventory.

I'm a big fan of Dragon Ball anime so I started to play DBO 7 years ago (in TW). Even if the game wasn't translated (taiwanese language at the time) I played equally, trying to learn the various effects by looking at the dbocom guides. My IRL friends suggested this game to me and I played it until server closing.. I played a lot untiI I've created 7 characters that I brought to lvl 70. All my friends stopped playing, while I am still kept playing. Actually I changed my in game name because I was often confused with other players who had my similar name. I chose as a name Bandai for a series of memes (that I created for my guild friends to laugh) on the "fight" between Dbog and Bandai (obviously in a friendly way). If I haven't stopped playing, it is also thanks to guild friends on discord. In the end, even a game helps you find people to talk to online and remain in contact with them after all these years.

sok.png

Ciao! Nessuna data è stata ancora rilasciata, cmq si perdi tutto giocando adesso. Giocatelo con calma così ti fai un'idea del gioco e fai un pò di test su classi e skill

E' questione sia di fortuna (buoni drop ti permettono di ottenere più facilmente molti zeni) che di cash per chi shoppa e poi vende dogi, accessori ecc. Comunque tieni gli inventari più liberi possibile e farma con i mostri e rivendi sempre tutto, pian piano vedi che fai zeni e se capita il drop buono, come una pietra viola o verde, un equip con buone stats fai i soldi.