Posts by kihira

Aggiorno i nomi, per essere gildati contattare uno dei seguenti pg:
    IsOver9000
    AlexStrikeS
    RosaGommoso

appena possibile aggiungerò altri Jr Master (dipende tutto da quando potrò tornare stabilmente a giocare e quando avrò accumulato abbastanza zeni).

Si anche se siamo offline aggiungi queste persone.

Io non mi sto connettendo, sono in attesa dell'aggiornamento perchè ora il gioco è abbastanza monotono. Appena uno di noi è connesso se ci hai aggiunti alla lista amici ti uscirà la notifica di quando ci connettiamo.

@bardock
    you can't change the faction, once you have chosen you are part of that faction forever. Have you taken a look at the video to get an idea of it could also be of DBO? All over the map I think it would become as Scramble ...

@RaynerPT
    In the open beta should be 3 servers : Europe and 2 USA (if I remember correctly), then I believe it is possible to join.

It's time to Factions! My idea is to add two Factions: Time Patrol - Time Breaker, to make more competitive and interesting the game.

For example arrived at Level 30 (or another Level) appears a new quest that asks you which faction you choose.

Every day or once every week you can join in a channel for the: Faction War Event. There will be 2 phases: waiting and fighting.

Time Patrol (Blue Team) VS Time Breaker (Red Team)
    )nnMho0w.png neIYyI1.png

-Waiting Phase:
    will last 5-10 minutes (to allow time for players to come in and fill the channel).

-Fighting Phase:
    Finished the waiting time the event starts! It will last 10-20 minutes. The aim is to make many points as possible by defeating enemies from the other team. (as in a Team Death Match)

-Need to decide if you are teleported to a map (suitable for the event) during the Waiting Phase or the Fighting Phase.

-Prizes:

Participation prize: 100 Mudosa Points or an item (to decide)

Winning Team: (?) Mudosa points or some other prize (to decide).

If It's possible it would be nice if each Faction can wear a Blue and Red Dogi suitable for the event.

Take as an example the game Cabal Online.Factions:

Faction War Video (Cabal Online)

In 3 days Daneos fixed the TLQ quest, take a look here:

He finished the last TLQ quest, probably he'll update soon the server with tlq, master class quests..

A similar discussion happened years ago , when fighter potion was nerfed, I think it lasted 1 minute and when time expired the fighter wasn't tired. It may happen that in a season a class is stronger than another , while in the season after it becomes weaker (obviously it depends on changes).. I hope to see many changes and improvements, we are still in pre open beta.

Let's see how it goes. Surely the game need to change. If you try to take "as example" league of legends, in every update they change attributes on equipments, bonus status, damage skills, etc.. I think the same thing could work here, (the games are totally different) I don't say It's something definitive, but starting with a first "update" in the future we can see other updates to classes.

If I'm not wrong there are 2 versions of Kaioshin Dogi in game, so I'd suggest to add the third version: Zamasu Dogi, just need to edit the colours of the original version.

Toriko & Rufy Dogi (Inspired to Cross Over: Dream 9)
    -Crossover-one-piece-37383380-500-281.png

Naruto Dogi, 4 different versions (already used in Dragon Ball consoles games)

So for Fighter and Swordsman is better to max the buff Might (23 STR + 16% Phis. Crit. Damage) and not Spirited Roar (30% Phis. Crit. Damage) to get more phis. critical hit rate but lower Crit damage...

To get 1 Phis. Crit Hit rate how much STR you need?

No non c'è data. Considera che ancora sta lavorando alle TLQ e deve ancora sistemare altre quest e diversi bug del gioco..

-If you have 19/20 quests it appear the message it's full (or something) and you can' take another quest (to have 20/20, so it's really full).

-Wonder Majin Skill: "Play Dead" don't work correctly. If you run away and use the skill the monsters don't come back.

-Westland Quest Level 36 bugged (Research Item) - You can't touch the item Smety Bomb.

-Westland Quest level 37 - you can't talk with Dancer Simon NPC

-West City Quest Level 36 - You can't talk with NPC Old Man Menma