Posts by kihira

We will see events for sure but not for the moment.. (Events as: Dragon Balls Hunt, Dojo War, Pvp Channel Day, Budokai, Xmas and Easter, Dragoon ...)
    The staff is working to release the open beta version, this requires solving all current bugged quests, dungeons and other problems.

Ok, sorry if I didn't explain myself very well, as English is not my first language. I don't know if you played original DBO Taiwan, but there, there was times when the Tori-bot appeared giving some messages like "The server will restart" or "Dragon Ball event will start" or whatever. Actually I can't remember what exactly those messages used to say. So my idea was to show a message like that, appearing during 5 seconds or so, every time you log in, and then it dissappear. Just to let the players notice it and don't leave them to miss it if only appears when you are playing for the very first time. Sorry again for my English.

They could use this system to make announcements, news in game:
    YgAu5vK.png

Currently you can only see the attributes on the monsters by activating the scouter. The system will return as before (without scouter use) or this system is definitive?
    The percentage of damage is applied according to the type of attribute or is bugged?

Current system

Previous System (DBO TW)

The statitics decresing is just an "addition" of the suggestion, the main idea is the equipment and the blood. As you said there are of course many problems to realize it.. For Dogi need to make new models/textures....

To summarize, It's an huge job! (In future if Daneos if will have many more employees and more time available , it might be an idea..)

It remains only the blood system.. I would put it only to our Characters and not to the monsters. You could add blood/wounds details on face, arms, legs. The main problem is the mechanism to show these details, however I think It's a feasible idea, requires a lot job , but possible..

Going for a moment Off Topic, I believe that DBO for the future requires new functions , new UI , diving like you said ( instead of swimming slowly in the water) ..

Being able to see on the DBO damaged equipment and blood, are the 2 things that I always wanted. Definitely to be applied in game will require a lot of work, It's a suggestion for the future. I try to explain my idea:

Damaged Equipment:

This will depend on the % of the Equipment Durability. For example you'll see damaged equipment:

100-71 % Durability (equipment in perfect condition)

70-36% Durability (equipment in bad condition visually)

35-1% Durability (equipment in bad condition visually)

0% Naked (no equipment)

-Currently the durability decreases only if you die (if I remember correctly), maybe you can find an alternative or leave it as it is..

Vindictus has a good Damaged Equipment System (those that played Vindictus know what I mean..)
    D0wikWq.jpg

-Decrease of Statistics Damaged Equipment
    A possible addition to the equipment system could be that statistics decrease according to the percentage of damage.
    *M.def and Energy Def lower.
    *Additional bonus don't decrease (I think it's fine).
    *0% Durability no Statitics (and no bonus).

-Blood/Wounds
    This depends on your % LP. You can have an idea looking Dragon Ball Xenoverse. For example you'll see blood and wounds:

LP 100-71% (no blood/wounds)

LP 70-36% (few wounds)

LP 35-0% (many wounds and blood)

Post updated.
    Added New Guild Table, Info and Functions (G).

I'd like to create an image of this new guild system (based on DBO Menu Style) but I'm not good with Photoshop :(

Se la mia memoria non mi inganna un SK per PVE usa LP% su maglie e pantaloni, scarpe CON. Mentre l'arma e i guanti per farm Critico Energetico, per dungeon lvl 70 attack speed. Poi ci starebbero anche gli accessori, però direi che può bastare l'equip in generale.