Posts by Alphabones

I am having a problem with a majin quest. It is for the splish splash sewer and says something about a strange box then another blue name untranslated. If I go into the information it mentions bay village. Can anyone help with this problem and if it is a bugged quest tell me so I can report it.

I have noticed a few bugs at splish splash sewers. The first time I went there all the npcs where invisible and I had to relog to fix that. After that I could not enter the dungeon and had to relog again for that. For the 2nd one relogging might not fix it right away so it can take multiple tries.

There is a bug for the quest, students of water bridge (Not sure on the exact name). Where you have to give tough saiba shells to 3 npc's at water bridge. You are unable to actually do the quest. (Possibly because you are not given 3 of the quest item previous back for the quest, making it impossible to actually turn them in again)

I would love to see a simple button in the inventory and bank that sorts them. Maybe something that sorts items on if they are equipment consumables and items then again by level so your low level equipment is before your high level for easy selling, or vise-versa.