Posts by jverna90

Hey everyone. As you would know, there are many "Bug List" on this forum so far. Mine is not too different with the exemption of documenting with the different classes.

Human - Fighter/Spiritualist
    Nameki - Warrior/Dragon Clan
    Majin - Mighty/Wonder

I'll be documenting concerns and bugs from what I see.
    Right now, I am currently testing with my main character as a Human Fighter "jverna90".

Human Fighter
    Lvl 15 (Current as of date)

There are many quest that are incomplete and it is frustrating to continue to level up because of the needed abilities.
    For example, the first Time Rift mission. It can't be executed. The second Time Rift mission, same error. The Big Rock/Old Shoe Mission; there
    isn't a shoe under the rock :dlol: . I would like to have the abilities to block, counter attack, etc., but I have to complete these mission first. Then, the attack system. I understand you have to be close to attack the monsters, but the character doesn't make the full pace approach on the enemies after a special move. I was perfect on the Nameki characters, but not on the Humans. I'm just making it known. This is a brief summary for the Human Fighter class, I'm currently testing the Nameki Warrior class. So far, no complaints or error yet. I am aware you guys are working hard on the translation updates; so that's a given.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks for allowing me to relive my childhood :thumbup: