Posts by Choya

Try open dbo.exe as admin and make sure your game is update

Ive basically done everything in the book at this point. I'm probably just going to delete everything and redownload the torrent.

maybe it's your connection to the server I'm able to leave the game on for 7+ hours without DCin

it isn't a d/c, i haven't gotten a connection lost error, it just lags a bit, and closes without warning.

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Not from what i'm aware, unfortunately.

well. i have a busy week anyway, not going to be a lot of time to try to see what the solution is on my end anyway. This is literally the first time i have had a problem of this caliber with any game. pre-beta or otherwise.

Funny thing is all that wailing on Son-Goku probably didn't do anything anyway. At this point the only three people in his universe that can actually injure him is vegeta, a food-obsessed god of destruction, and said Hakaishin's attendant.

Now, i'm aware of another thread that was discussing the same problem (this one), but sadly it has garnered little attention (despite how game breaking it is, literally).

My issue is that the game is crashing to desktop once every one to two minutes after logging in. there is no error. the only telltale sign that it's about to happen is a large drop in frame-rate before the crash happens. I'm able to login immediately after fortunately, but it has become increasingly tedious to constantly have to relogin once every few minutes.

If someone who has suffered from a similar problem, or has found a way to fix said problem would respond, i would be most grateful.

attached is the error info (which is pretty much empty, as there are no errors regarding this bug), and Dbolog.

UPDATE: Uninstalling DBOGo and then reinstalling seems to have no effect, nor does deleting the initial installer and re-downloading a new copy.

I already run it as an administrator, so that isn't the issue either. using compatibility functions doesn't work.

figured i should post my hardware as well.

MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z
    Graphics processor: nvidia geoforce gtx 660
    processor: AMD phenom II x6 1055TT
    RAM: 8gb
    power: enough.

I'm so hyped for that game. at this point i'm wondering how many new outfits CACs are going to get. Fashion Ball xenoverse best game.

your probbably right about ssj running out but if you look closely at his menu when it goes off it almost looks like he might be toggling it off.

I think that you might be right in that regard.

Heyo!

I'm new to this game in particular, but a somewhat experienced MMO player. It's nice to meet you all!

You are correct Choya. From the title, I interpreted this as the "unable to load" bug.

My fault for not fully reading what you typed out.

No hard feelings. it was a simple correction.

regardless, i'm hoping to see if anyone else has had this problem, or solved it. i managed to get to level 4 despite the problem, but it is becoming frustrating to constantly relog once every five minutes to only progress on one or two quests or kill three mobs to have it crash again.

please read all of the other similar posts.

That's an unrealated bug. no items are being lost, connection isn't lost either. the game simply crashes to desktop after a few minutes of play.

i also used the search function to make sure that there weren't other posts. this is literally the only person i could find with the same issue.