Posts by Aetius

i'm trying to use spoilers to make the thread less chaotic while still adding a visual overview of some bugs. but for some reason it doesn't work, can anyone help me out please?

It doesn't seem like you can make spoiler drop downs inside of bullet-ed lists. If you get rid of the forum bullets and add them manually, it should work without a problem.

I think you have to fuse another pet to make it get exp. But, I haven't tested this. Mine doesn't get any exp and clicking the food doesn't do anything.

There's a golden bottle that you can buy from vendors in West City and the upper continent. It costs 60Kz. You "feed" the bottle to your pet and over the span of an hour it gives around 1/4 of the bar needed to evolve to the next stage. No other food items work.

I personally love Karma Majins. The buffs are fantastic. However, unless the DBOG team rebalances the classes, Shadow Knights for namekians are exceedingly over-powered, almost broken.

And no, you can try to make builds for whatever for whatever race, but your masterclass decides what you will excel in. General PvE is really hard to fuck up, but if you want to do late game TMQs or upper continent quests, you probably should follow a guide or invest wisely.

Humans are DPS or tanks in one way or another.
    Majins are debuffers and buffers.
    Nameks are generally support, excluding Shadow knight, who is an extreme tank.