Posts by hoshi108

/GASPDownload emulators! DBZ games are the bomb dot com

I might just do that also nice megaman sprite in your signature. I still have to set up mine yet :D. though I did set up my profile incase you want to contact me elsewhere and recommend me some good dbz games. Of course you could IM me your reccomendations. I just really want to get more into dragon ball since my mom banned it in the house when I was small so I mostly watched sailor moon as a small small hoshi. So I am more versed in sailor moon lore than I am in dragonball lore. But I am not completely new to the dbz fandom actually I got into the dbz fandom thanks to dragon ball z abridged. Which is why as a tribute to what got me into dragon ball in the first place my namekian is named N0TAYOSHI. So yeah.

Well apparently yamchamagedon struck for a second time. And by yamchamagedon I mean the server crashed and is now offline basically pulling a yamcha. So I was thinking why not just take this time to just chill and just be silly and maybe do a bit of reflection. :D so lets make the most out of this crazy shenron related mess shall we?