Posts by Beliall

guys, this game without these quests yeah, is boring (also because everything will be wiped)... these quests are the spike of this, so dont crucify the guy... for other side i feel grateful with dae for all his work, and to do this possible again :), and i hope see and play the complete game soon.

This game would be a lot better with the Time Patrols and stuff but we aren't here just for fun we should be looking for the bugs and reporting them and we all should just be happy Daneos has allowed us to even play this game again since it was shut down in 2013.

You're tired of the game? Are you serious? Please tell me you're joking... Daneos has been working VERY hard to put this game out for us and you say... You're bored of it because Time Rift isn't in it?!?!?! I hope you're joking, for your own sake.

I think this game isn't for him maybe just don't play so another person that wants to play can.

Yep, the only channel up right now is Channel 1. We just have to be patient and wait for Daneos to put them back up. My guess of this crash is the Shenron bug, as I was around the Shenron alter before the crash and it was bugged out.

I hope Dneos fixes the issue soon the quicker this bug is squashed the sooner he can focus on the content of the game.

Yeah i'm guessing the channel i was in died or something i almost got to level 20 too! :( oh well maybe later...