Posts by Fingolfin

If you bothered reading my post properly, you will see that I challenged your argument and pretty much proved you wrong.

You proved nothing xd. And i think i have to be redundant. Can you tell me when did I say that the main point in the debate is the gear of lvl 30? I said that it is a case of wait2win vs pay2win. The problem is that you get an advantage by paying while other people have to work for it. Being lvl 33 from the very beginning gives you a huge advantage with respect the other players and makes you access to high valued items before the rest, thus, you will have additionally an economic advantage respect the others. That's why I said to put the item in the cash shop not in the very beggining but some time later. Then there is no advantage, and that is the purpose of Daneos with the Cash Shop i guess, not giving advantage to cashers.
    More over, think about WMAT. Those casher will have an advantage in the tournaments, aswell as in the Scramble.

Anyways I don't think that @Daneos is up with putting the lvl33 in the cash shop as he once stated that he wanted "to make the game more long term".

And I give you a suggestion, try to be humbler when you make a debate.

Explain to me how this is Pay-to-Win situation? You can easily get to level 30 yourself by questing if you want. This doesn't give us access to high level items just because we get to a high level. And yo, level 33, is nothing, it's not a high level and it's not going to give us any advantage over any other players in terms of game play. There's no important armors/weapons.. it's level 30... the level cap is 70.

I think it is explained in my post.

5 USD 50 Cash Points
    10 USD 100 Cash Points
    20 USD 200 Cash Points
    30 USD 300 Cash Points
    50 USD 550 Cash Points (50 Cash Points BONUS!)
    75 USD 850 Cash Points (100 Cash Points BONUS!)
    100 USD 1200 Cash Points (200 Cash Points BONUS!)

Although @Daneos said that the speed of skill animations was increased, I don't notice it, at least they are not as fast as they should be when maxed (e.g. Spirit Ball).

State damage skills works... (i use them everytime , already tested now btw) and purple skills (slow) works but you cant see it cuz it have a Visual Bug ... the enemy is slow

Idk other classes, but spiritualist's state damage skills don't work, i've just tested them.

This is another case of Wait-to-win vs Pay-to-win. Getting high level paying gives you acces to high-value items before the rest of the people, so you can make a higher profit than if you power-level like the rest. I'm up to put the 33 item a month or so after the release of the beta.

yes Ik that Concept but for some quests they literally just Dont Like you have to Kill 10 mobs and you still dont get it, where as one person kills 2 and they get it Cause the drop rate is so low for quest items :/

If one can get that item quest killing just 2 monsters and you need 10 it is not caused by low drop este but by bad luck xd. There would be low drop este if everyone need many monsters to get 1 ítem.

Mob Drop Rate for quest Items Seems a Little bit buggy, sometimes I kill 10 mobs and I dont get the Item but my Friend kills 1 or 2 and he get its xD and ik the drop rate cant be 100% but at times it Feels like the drop rate is 1%

That's not a bug, there are quests which only ask you to kill certain mobs, others ask you to get an item from certain mobs and not always drop the items, that is why you have to kill more monsters.

mira si tienes windows10 ese es el problema o bien fijate si windows update no esta constantemente actualizando.El antivirus da igual ah no ser que tengas uno que necesite muchos recursos

Yo tuve el mismo problema y lo solucioné desactivando el antivirus, igual no da xd. Por cierto, se puede ver que te votas a ti mismo.

I will admit the idea is bad but considering how everyone likes to
    jack up prices , i mean buying zeni would lower prices for other
    players. Would have no means to sell high price at all . Figure if cashers want to buy sell dogis to make cash, you might as well make an option to buy Zeni for them lazy cashers. that way For Fun accessory type items are cheaper , while money is made by gear but only ever so slightly . Figure the lower AH prices are the better for new players and if cashers want to cash so they can make zeni just let them buy zeni . problem solved.

It is the other way round, the easier is to get zeni, the higher are the prices. It makes no sense that the prices go down when people have more money.

Except you know... the people who did get banned not too long ago and were making a fuzz here on the forums about it xD.

Do you know if their ban was because that and not for other abuse?. Because I see unfair that only a few people got banned for an illegal action and the rest of the people are forgiven.