Posts by Fingolfin

You have to add it to DEP Exclusions.

Go to Windows > Computer > right click and "properties" > Advanced System Configuration > in Performance section click on Settings > "Data Execution Prevention" tab > Enable DEP for every program except for these (or something like that, I don't have it in English) > and Add DBOG and DBOG launcher.

If it doesn't allow you to add the launcher don't worry, you just need to add the DBOG.exe

It is very annoying that every few seconds the game freezes and come back to normal like 3 seconds later. It is hard to move without getting involved in a fight against 3 monsters, and when fighting to monster you have to wait until the freeze goes away to keep attacking. And PvP is impossible for me with issue because i die in those freezes. Idk if the problem is that I am European and the server is in America.

I am not saying that i want my problem immediately resolved, but I wish a developer could answer me where is the problem or if they will try to fix this issue. Thank you a lot.

I was fighting some monster and when I got one of those lags that freezes the screen and when it went back to normal, I supposedly died, but I was stood up. I could, move and interact with things but I didn't try to attack a monster and when I passed near them, they didn't attack me. It was fixed when I used teleport.

FXB4AAE.jpg