Posts by neolordx

Vc tem quanto de memória RAM? Ta rodando com algum outro programa aberto? Seu PC atende às especificações mínimas? Tem algum antivírus rodando? Alterou a configuração de localização do servidor no launcher (no caso tem que estar em North América) ?

There's a dogi at the page 25 of the cash shop. Can someone post it here? I'll edit later with the icon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pj4EJ8t.png?1 <---- Here it is. It's supposed to be a swim suit, but it looks like Goku's clothes after battling Freeza. It caused me curiosity xD

Man, you shouldn't make a post at the "Player Guide" section if you want to ask something. But I'll answer your questions.
    For Spiritualist, you've to put SOUL and ENERGY ATTACK. And anyways, CON is fundamental. Soul and Energy Attack will raise up your skills damage, CON will make your EP and EV higher.

If I remember they re-modeled all the elements in the game, because they don't have the rights. So, now the game is lawful. That's why it took so much time to be released. Anyways, I'm not sure.

I solved it man, I just had to wait about 15 minutes after clicking the START button. When the game opened, it was laggy, then I closed and disabled the compatibility option. Then, when I opened it again, it was normal. So, what you need to do is WAIT xD

I run the launcher (as admin and using compatibility mode), it's updated. When i click on the START button, it opens a White screen that doesn't respond. I've let it running for about 6 minutes, but nothing happened. I don't know what to do now ;-; HALP