Posts by arthurfp2

I lost a lot of money there. I put many items to sell it in AH. It charges me the "Registration Fee" (or something like that), but then AH stopped working and I couldn't sell. I insisted few more times until I give up because I was loosing too much zeni.

I don't think AH is a priority, but I think at least the remaining time to sell a item shouldn't pass while AH isn't working, or even don't charge players the registration fee.

Basically, we disagreed with his opinion and saw through him. He's just a troll attempting to get a reaction out of people for laughs. It's some sort of weird fetish, I know, we're all kind of disturbed too. Anyways, he made some stupid thread about banning duel clienting, and we called him out on it. It actually was a stupid thread, you should go and read it.
    EDIT: By the way GoldenBlaster, you're already breaking the rule that says: "Respect staff members".

Got it!
    And it was not my intention to disrespect anyone. I was just trying to make him see the reality of the situation and stop complaining about stupid things.

After I forfeited the TMQ Quest (collecting "Aluminium Pieces"/Crystal), the item from the quest ("Fuel collection"), didn't get off of my back. Now I have this item in my bag forever, which I cannot unequip. So now, I can't accept Quests that uses items.

bug.png

I´ve seen many people here saying that the original server was shutdown because of bad administration, but the truth is that THERE WASN'T NEW UPDATES.
    I reached lvl max, and it got sooooo boring. I waited so long for SSJ2, Super Boo, SS 2nd and 3rd Grade, new TMQs, new Classes, new Maps, new skills, new Races...but nothing ... everyone got bored and stopped playing.

I know it is still at Beta version, but I was wondering if the developers could one day (MOOOORE AHEAD) create those things.
    I don't understand the developer process to a revival server. Can anyone clarify this to me?

Thks guys thumbsup.png