Posts by Keyjr

I dunno whats happening. I cleared eveything up that i needed to do
    The DBOGLaucher does load and i got it to 100% but whenever i try to run Dbog.exe it says: Windows cannot access the speciefied device, path, or file. You may have not apporiate permission to access the item. I made the acception on my firewall and i runned as administrator the same thing is happening. If i could get this to work i can finally play the game i been wanting to play for years. If this works i will donate ;(

So im having a new problem. So i unistnalled it to retry. And when i press the download this pops up C:\Users\Home\Downloads\DBOG-setup (8).torreny The archive is either unkown format or damged.

And when it actually works it tells me to check if my pc is 34bit or 64bit and its 64bit

Whenever i press start this pops up Users\Home\Downloads\Dbo Global - The Server Revival\DBOG.exe does not exsist
    Im getting pissed off i played this game when it first came out. Im really trying to play it again i played it 24/7. I was about to donate until i couldnt even play ;(;(;(;(;(X(