Posts by deliciouschez

you talk to a little girl that's by the teleporter inside the red ribbon army base she will teleport you inside the red ribbon base

That girl takes you to the Red Ribbon HQ Ruins, not the Underground one.

The name is UD ( underground dungeons), but the UD1 and others are disabled at the moment.

Oh. Thanks. Wait if they're disabled then you literally can't do most of the quests in Korin Forest and it's just pure grinding at that point?

I'm level 23 and most of the quests I have so far in Korin Forest have gray ghost things, no gray or yellow arrows pointing me where to go.
    This probably means that I'm not in the right area for the marker to show up, and I have no idea where that area is. One of my quests mentions the Red Ribbon Underground Ruins and another quest mentions Tao Pai Pai X and after going on the DBO wiki I found that he was the boss for the Red Ribbon Underground Ruins. The wiki also states that the Ruins are near Pasta Tower but I still can't find it. If anybody knows where the ruins are that'll help a lot. If the ruins aren't in the game yet, oh well, but if they are can anybody please direct me to them.

It'd be helpful if you could use things around the ruins to tell me where they are like you could use that world map on that one dbo website.
    Thanks.