Posts by NinjaMaster003

The Bat Patrol soldiers always seem to get in my way near the Mineral Tunnel, and I notice that they normally travel in duos, but most of the time I always get tangled up in a situation with them and I end up dying, even with a friend! I don't want to jump to conclusions so fast by saying they need a nerf, but does anybody have any good tips for taking these guys down? I am level 10 as of posting this, but my level might go up as a play more throughout the day, so if you have any tips, or anything to say about the Bat Patrol, feel free to discuss here.

Thanks!

-Ninja

Hello Dragon Ball Online!

Today when I started playing again and I completed a mission, I had to walk 4.5 Kilometers. I didn't want to do this, but I saw someone dashing by in a hoverbike. I asked in chat how to get one, but nobody replied. So can someone please help? Is it something I have to buy/donate for? Help is appreciated!

Thanks!
    ~NinjaMaster003

Hello Dragon Ball Online Forums.

So today I have just started my journey in Dragon Ball Online as a Namekian. And I've completed some of the quests, which got me up to a Level 3. I can't tell which quests I completed due to their titles being written in a foreign language. I was just wondering if there's any other quests I can complete, or if there are any other places I have to go, or other tasks I have to complete to level up and complete quest.

Thanks for your appreciation!
    ~NinjaMaster003