Posts by Dragozino

Hi everyone,

It's really unfair losing a high level character, level 20 character after reinstalling the game
    i was playing today normally and without problems
    and now everything is gone ?

Any solution for this guys ? thanks and please help me
    i don't want to create a new character

InGame Character: Doppy

"If its still at 0% dont worry just close the launcher and re-open it (Run as Administrator)"
    This happened to me
    "-After that the loading bar, and patching should start to move and work"
    Patching didn't start for me still at 0%

EDIT: Finally, it worked
    The solution was: when Updater.exe appears with 0Ko size, open it without closing DBOGLauncher.exe, and it should work ;)

Thanks for this, i'm gonna tell you later if it works ;)
    Also give me your InGame name, to find you xD
    My InGame name is: Doppy

If you get the message of "A new version of DBOG launcher is available" as you have shown before, you just have to click on Ok and wait a bit without closing the launcher.

Nothing happens after, like i said, an Updater.exe appears which sould be opened and update the launcher is with 0 Ko size

i reinstalled the game because of it, and you forgot Daneos last update ? Cash shop was opened, he said if you have no access, try to update the launcher, before i was playing the game just by launching DBOG.exe, and because of the last update, the cash shop didn't work for me so i reinstalled the game, why did i do that ? Lol RIP

No need, just be patient
    And after Full Release, every characted will be removed, then you can complete Rift Time by yourself
    Because if Daneos complete it for us, it's a bad idea, i want to play every quest and complete it

There is a thread with all bugged quests listed on, and it's nice to see people like you
    Thanks, i'll try to help too, maybe some bugged quests are listed