Posts by ZushinKai

This is a nice idea and I do not see why some people got butt hurt and troll this thread. Think outside your tiny box. :!:

Instant Transmission originated from Yardats. In DBO world there are plenty of Yardats who could share this technique with anyone who is willing to complete certain task ( do a quest, retrieve item from mob drop and etc). There is no reason why it should be Dende Priest or Fighter exclusive only.

Goku was the only one who used Kaio-Ken in the anime and yet it is available for all the races in the game for no reason. It is not Fighter or Swordsman exclusive( being so would kind a make sense lore wise).You don't even need to do anything, it is just there in your skill tree waiting for you to level up and unlock it. Why people are so against the idea of Instant Transmission unlocked for all classes? This skill doesn't even effect game balance as it is more like an utility skill just like flying. Giving IT for all classes literally would do no harm to PvP/PvE balance.

"Less perks for humans" I bet that is the only problem people really see about this idea :)

Instant Transmission learned from quest could not require skill point to be unlocked. It could be useful and fun to use for everyone.
    I know we have Pet system, but that system despite of somehow being useful sucks dragonballs.

It must be increased. Running back and forward to do repetitive quests was annoying. It could make leveling process more pleasant as you would be able to grab more quests with less retarded back n forward running.

Fighting system in dbo was dogshit. You literaly just stood in the same place most of the time and spamed number buttons.
    Just single skill tweak won't improve it that much or make DBO PVP skill based thing.
    DBO PvP is OP build and OP gear based. You can't do much about it, most of the "point and click" MMORPGs suffer from same issues.

Sure you can try to balance things, but only developers really know how much can they change in DBO fighting system.
    I really doubt it can achieve level of Blade n Soul or Tera's fighting system.

It is DBO not LOL. Also I doubt that namecian or majin players would want to get Silver, Golden,Diamond Saiyan rank.
    But yeah.. ranked system was pointless in DBO anyway. You could easily spam it up with your friends.

There are 2 things : great lore that DBO has, written by our beloved Akira Toriyama and fan service. 2nd can destroy 1st. :)

2nd is the reason why characters like Piccolo, Tien even our beloved Gohan became useless comedy reliefs who have to endure "big" villains until Goku and Vegeta shows up to save the day. ;(

Saiyans in DBO?NO.Unless they are introduced as brain-dead minions of Miira that can be farmed for leveling up and item drops. :thumbsup:

"Fans" will never be happy. If saiyan race would become playable, you guys would start begging for ssj3 transformation
    or whine why they are not strong enough like in anime and can't one shot other races in PvP.
    Hell no. :censored:

Hello hello, what a great audience ! :P
    I would like to drop some bombs that could improve democracy in DBOGLOBAL (haha hihi).

1. Individual Dragonball hunting times

Original Dragonball hunt was a global event that took place at a specific time, not always avaible for everyone at their timelines.

In order to hunt dragonballs people had to sacrifice their sleep, miss school and etc. I know that having different servers for different regions will ease things a little bit, but overal dragonball hunt will still be a bit pain in the ass.

My suggestion:why not to have individual dragonball hunt timers for all the players? Once player collects all 7 dragonballs and makes a wish,his dragonball hunt goes on cooldown (dragonball hunt becomes unavaible for some time period). It could be indicated with icon on players UI: when hunt is avaible there is dragonball icon, when hunt is on cooldown dragonball icon changes to a dragonball stone icon.
    It would make things alot easier. Like prevent old dragonball hunt issues such as other people ks dragonball mob, not being able to play when dragonball hunt event is avaible and etc.

2. Late game PVP channel

There could be a special in game channel locked for people until they hit level 70.
    When people join this channel they have to choose between 2 teams: Red and Blue (How original).
    While in this channel,player can fight all over the map (exception being towns and other NPC areas).
    When they kill opposing teams member they get points for their team.
    After rounds are completed winning team is rewarded with mudosa points, money or special items. It may not sound much, but it would be nice extra late game chalenge.

3. Skill Mastery Books

I think DBO needs variety in character building. There isn't much playble classes in game and following OP builds further damages variety. My proposal would be giving more options for building characters with special skill books that changes class build. Some books could reduce skills cooldown, some books could improve damage and overal effect. As a result same skills would work differently for same classes (up to 3 different versions of the same skill being avaible). These books could be avaible through boss drops or through special quests.

Small Example: Big Bang Attack V1. (Damage)
    Damage: 1250 Damage (+50 damage from behind) 600 Spiritual Damage Range: 35 Cast Time: 2 seconds Cooldown: 20 seconds

Big Bang Attack V2. (Quick Cast)
    Damage: 989 Damage (+50 damage from behind) 445 Spiritual Damage Range: 50 Cast Time: 1 second Cooldown: 10 seconds

4. More member ranks in guilds

Guild management and guild system need some serious improvement. One of improvements could be adding more ranks for guild members.
    Captain - recruit officer. Can invite people to the guild, put items to Guild Bank. There can be up to 5 captains.
    Master Jr. - same as before but can remove people from the guild.Full access to Guilds Bank.Up to 4 Masters jr.
    Guild Master - full control of the guild. Up to 2 masters (2 masters so that guilds who merge could equaly share leadership of their allience).

That you for your attention ,what a great Audience! :P

Well, I doubt Goku will learn a new transformation for every villain, but yeah, I would love to see DBO anime version (Xenoverse story was kind of lame really).
    I hope Dragon Ball Super will show all the events from the defeat of Majin Buu until the death of Goku and Vegeta in their last fight in an uncharted planet with an epic, giant, super nova explosion.

I hope the same thing since it's announcement.

Not strictly true, Krillin and Yamcha have a (pointless) fight with Kid Buu in Otherworld. Krillin even managing to remember he can use the Kienzan

Well yeah, man, but you got my point :D

What could really save Dragonball title is a new, completely fresh series set in a new timeline(DBO/DBXENO story is good enough)
    with different characters (maybe some old character cameos). Fresh start would be a far far better thing good thing than repeating that annoying formula: Bad guy comes -> New Transformation For Goku = GG

Someone needs to raise that bar.

And wasn't Dragon Ball just OP SSJ festival since the Cell saga? The
    last time we saw a not SSJ character being badass and useful was
    Piccolo, vs Imperfect Cell and N17 later.

I think we watched different versions of DragonballZ. I remember this:

Also, I don't think Krillin, Yamcha, or anyone else could be of any
    help anymore
    , against a god I mean, but who knows, the Universe 6 saga
    can have a lot of surprises.

That's the point. They all suck now.
    dragonball-cardboard-1.jpg
    Good times before the start of OP saiyan festival.

And wasn't Dragon Ball just OP SSJ festival since the Cell saga?

It wasn't. Well some characters were weaker but they weren't that much outclassed

They all fight Cell JR's almost equally.

Akira San wanted to end Dragonball story with Gohan being the strongest warrior, leaving him his father's role of Earth's protector.
    If you look at the story from saiyan saga till the very end of Cell saga, you will see that Toriyama was building everything for Gohan, but other characters also had their spotlights. Even characters like Jajirobei, who despite of being coward, cut Vegeta's tail.
    Everyone had a chance to do something useful.

Now look how Buu arc is almost completely different, with only Goku and Vegeta being able to do something, other characters didn't even had a single fight. Even Gohan, who was the strongest warrior (Mystic Gohan) "had to die" and leave everything for Goku. Akira was almost forced to continue story after Cell Saga. That's how OP saiyan festival was born. Blame stupid fanboy's and greedy studio.

I do not know how I feel about these series...
    Sure I grew up watching this stuff on tv, playing games based on this stuff (the reason why I am here is also because of this stuff) so i got hyped about it like a little kid again, but something is not right. I am talking not about that crappy drawing. Shit happens everywhere, we can forgive that.

What bothers me is that Dragonball Super might be nothing more but OP saiyan god festival, where all the other characters, who used to be cool at some point, will just stand there like a bunch of idiots and do nothing but make dumb comments on every single cool saiyan's or bad guy's move like some bad wrestling referees such as:
    "OMG! So much POWA"
    "He can win!"
    "Oh no,he can't win"
    "Goku where are you? We need you?"
    "What an Incredible POWA!"
    "We must buy some time until Goku comes"
    "I cannot sence his KI"
    "His KI is incredible!"
    "Goku we need you!"
    "He did it!"
    "No he didn't.. we're so f*ed right now!"
    "Goku where the f* are you?"
    "It's all lost"

Or worse. They might just stand with their mouths wide open and make these weird sounds like some horny animals during mating season.
    The beginning of Dragonball Super and 2 latest Dragonball movies already have this crap going. So far the only good thing about DBS is that it deletes DBGT. And thank God.

Quick question :?: :
    Am I the only one in the world who prefers Dragonball over Dragonball Z?
    It was less growling and laser beams, but more actual fighting and everyone was kind a there, being useful.... :(

TY all. :rolleyes: You are so nice. So far I don't smell any shit on these forums. :D
    Feels nice being able to breath fresh air.. :P

And yes, my introduction sucks dragonballs. I just do not know what to say.. or say something properly :whistling: