Posts by Kromwell

Hey,
    So i wanted to know how dragon balls worked in the original Dbo, i remember having one cause it was and event and something like that, but does it have to be just on a event? Cant you collect them on some other way? ( Im talking about the originals, the ones that let you wish multiple choices )

And, is it possible to collect them in this beta? i guess no but worth to ask. :D

I agree with everything you just said. I think Gohan character is one of the best cause being the son of the legendary Goku, just for being his son he had to live on a different world than normal people, Gohan is a character that has human emotions, in a world of ultra powered beings.
    Also love he always had a problem with his own confidence and the fact the only one holding him of being the strongest is himself.
    Dragon ball has really awesome characters when you think about it.

He looks super retarded with that blue hair and closed jean jacket.

For me the clothes are fine, but the hair... I dont think it looks bad, but is so, so innapropiate to change a character like that, i know it was supossed to be like that but it just looks WRONG, expecially with kid Trunks around with ANOTHER color.
    Now everything is like so twisted, look at Xenoverse, what the fuck are they gonna do now?
    Akira you did it wrong this time. And Toei too.

Armor and weapons that their stats are abit higher than the ones that drop or the ones that you get from the quests. The armors mostly look like Saiyan battle suits at start and the lvl30 suit looks exactly like this

while the lvl40 looks like Gohan's Saiyan armor that he wore on Namek.Currently the stats aren't working on any gear, and the crafting is quite broken with items not receiving any extra stats and never be able to get a rare craft. But still they are better than most of the gear you can get ;)

Thats cool for those who are more of the saiyan size xD

uh oh.... anyways, i've been around since this forum opened back in 2014, and have been following the progress. I must say the development is real and fastvery fast. But the tmq, tlq, dungeons and so on are the real threat. Im hoping the open beta launches...because i ain't playing now to have my char wiped out after and start over.

But thats just me.

It sucks that we're gonna have to make our CaC level up AGAIN but its what it is, if its for the full game then i hope he manages to fix all the bugs.