Posts by Kromwell

Well, Daneos said he will start to fix the quest, so I think he finally stabilized de server.

Maybe the next thing would be the instansed quests (TLQ, TMQ) and also the raked battles.

Im not sure, but I think he's going really well since he's the only developer.

He's been doing it amazing by himself, if only Dbor and DBG joined forces...

still a lot left maybe another year or so

Sad to hear that but makes sense.

My main goal in the pre-open beta is to test the crafting system and craft as many things as possible. Of course I run around wearing the crafting gear I make, since they are a bit stronger than the ones from quests,drops . Other than that, I memorize the quests that I need to do later :P

Edit : I don't advise you to do this(crafting) since it takes time and zeni to do so. If you don't take my advice and you are determined to do it, then Good Luck :D

I have never get into that, whats the best thing you could make of it?

Hi, so i wanted to know how far are we from the Open Beta? You know the one that is suposed to open after this one, i mean so far this beta works alot better than i actually though, i really cant stop playing.
    So even with all the errors, bugs, etc ( by the way i have experience like, 3 bugs? lol its great ) are we really far from the actual open beta with the fixed quest, subclass and all that? I just cant wait xD. :thumbsup:

What do you guys do for fun? i mean we're all leveling up and all that but what else can we do for fun?
    Just curiosity since i need a break of so many quest. :S

So if there is a bug that boders me is when the quest ask you to defeat for example 5 mobs, then you go and star killing them but some of them for some reason the quest doesn't recognize the kills or something, wich leads you to kill like 10 when you were supossed to kill only 5.
    Hope you can find the way to fix this in the final game so far this beta is really good, is the only thing i can report by now. :)