Posts by acnos002

Probably just a visual bug,open your launcher and leave it for a minut,if that don't work restart it and try again,works for me :)

Am sorry but its more than just a visual bug ...the start button doesnt highlight forever ..and restarting the launcher doesnt work.. so to be sure i changed server settings to see if it patches the language but it says "the launcher needs to finish updating first".. so theres that..its not updating in the first place

I gotta ask... is it a bug or smthn else or maybe am the only one with this problem ...but plz clarify if u can ...why doesnt my U key open scouter ? ..and how do u get chips to put in it? Is that system in the game yet ?

If not then sorry to bring this up

Thank You.

Well, with how the game's progressing so fast and the hard work of all who are working for this brings out the best in the game... I just thought appreciation was in order.

-The language patch is working better than ever.
    -Server traffic is controlled.
    -Bugs lessen day by day.
    -The Cash Shop is up.

And that's just a few. I see a lot of people asking questions like "more transformations?" "game release date??" "useless items/abilities" ...people are getting their items lost due to server issues ....but I for one dont care.. Even i have suffered ..I was goin well ..was lvl 14 when the servers wiped out most of my items ...my scooter flight scrolls and the gift box ...But I just recreated my character again. Started yesterday ...12.07.2016 and by this time am lvl 15. Point is ...it's still in pre-open beta... might as well enjoy the game as it is ...and be thankful to all who are putting efforts in.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Are there any external tools like language patchers that can be used to get the translation better?? Cz it is a big prob for quests??

All the new players who log in face bugs like they dont have the starter clothes and walk around in underpants ...also the first scouter quest doesnt give them the scouter and thus they cannot complete it ...there were players around me who faced all these probs ...whereas i only happened to not have my pants LOL but these needs to be fixed

Thank You

P.S : Add me ...my char name is Ninji :thumbsup:

Why don't you try to log on and see if it works?
    which by the way, doesn't work because it's still down, bruh.

I tried to log in but when i failed i thot i was the only one maybe due to some other prob ..that would have been my next question if the servers were actually online :dtongue: . But thnx :)

Does this mean anything?? Earlier it said server is down with an alarming red background now its changed to this?? Does it mean its up?? ?(?(

Anyone play dbzXV

Yeah I did ,....and am disappointed cz i expected it to be a better version of Dragon ball Online ...but it was not ..all it lets u do is fight online players but no open world no free roam ...and u dont see other players hanging around like in DBO..
    But they are saying Xenoverse to will be exactly like DBO ...i hope it is

Man!... when I downloaded the game 6 months ago the servers were down and I waited a long tym but then I removed the game cz I thot it wasnt gonna start ever ...Now last night I came to know that its back online and now that downloaded it again its offline ... I shouldnt have deleted it in the first place ...i feel awful

The server status on the launcher says Online for all server selections ....but when the game starts it says Authentication Failure... whats with that ?? ?(