Posts by TrunksDBS

I hope you are right in saying that they are making necessary fixes and updates to the game but I have a feeling that this is just a matter of the servers accidently being switched off and they are experiencing problems trying to get them up and running again.
    I guess we can speculate all we want, one things for sure though, we must all stay patient and wait it out.

For any one who has this problem when trying to log back in or what not. it means the game might of crashed and didn't log out the right way and just kicked out of the game

Everyone is receiving that message at the moment because the servers are down.

Well i saw the NA servers being online the whole day so seeing them being offline probably means in a few short moments the servers are gonna be online. Though im not 100% sure. I'm 60% sure

The servers have been down for the past 12+ hours lol. it's not like they have been down for only 30 minutes. Daneos said initially that it was only going to be a short delay but for some reason it is taking longer then expected.