Posts by Darkan64

Title: : i have 7 dragon balls but the 3rd one is missing after i finished the quest i didnt recieve it.

Character name:MightyRadler

Explain what happen (English only): so long time ago maybe about half a year or more, i was doing quests and when i finished the quest with the NPC dog i was about to recieve the 3 star dragon ball but at that second when i was finishing the quest the server lagged out if i remember correctly and i didnt recieve the dragon ball, i have all of them except 3star, is there anything i could do?maybe there are a go around or smth to recieve that dragon ball?

Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/hsosw7

Your OS: Windows7/8/10Windows 10, 64bit.

So hey guys i want to ask wtf is it wrong with the coupon? the video explains it self that nothing happens after i start upgrading, works with regular ones,
    sometimes i cant even log out have to quit the game. BTW what should i do with the 3dragon ball, its gone after the server shutdowns the quest is gone too.

Sveiki, gal kas zinot ka daryt jai man dingo 3-star dragon ball, nes kai gavau ta rutuli atjunge servus ir kai prisijungiau dingo rutulis o questo nebera :D

Its nice to see there are more people speaking english then i though, mostly i see spanish, portugese and other familiar language speaking people, have come across barely 2 people who talk english and one was asking for advice and the other just wanted to pick a fight,
    by the way. does anybody know when will be there server back online? after the malfuctioning on 07-01.