Posts by DonJr

Y'all kill me with this sk is too op bs. In dungeons I feel useless because while my attacks take time to charge humans already kill my target making my move cancel. Y'all have op damage no one suggest we nurf that. Sks aren't very usefull until high lvls. So stop acting like we don't work just as hard as humans to be useful.

I don't even know if it is needed or not, but this forum could add a live chat feature. For when things occur like servers shutting down. Or just talking with moderators or player advice to any number of things.

Idk if it's just me, but a giraffe keep knocking me down over and over. Is there no skill cool down for them because it's annoying and I'm dieing a lot lately... It's making soloing impossible :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Only fiends who grind for days will have millions of zeni for resets books. Normal players and people who play just for fun aren't with making new characters to cheat the system. I don't see what's wrong with giving them books or an automatic skill reset for everyone :?:

I thought It would be fun to see everyone signature and who has the best one :thumbsup:
    Of course it's arbitrary, but I guess whoever gets the most likes win :thumbup:

Mine is of Black Star of course. Goodluck and have fun! :saint:

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else experienced random lag? It only last like a few seconds and my screen goes white and unresponsive during. Sometimes a random mob comes out of no where or it impacts fighting, especially pvp.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Lol I think people would be upset because if they used bugs and daneos was there he'd have to ban them :saint:
    Also people who troll with racism and bullying are jerk... someone would troll him if they found out it was him

You're right they abuse the system for tokens. There should be afk 30+ kick, but I know a lot of people will dislike that idea. All channels are usually active though I don't know why today they aren't. Hopefully new update coming soon. :D

I have name Kian boots lvl 21 with 4% reflect, but I'd if I should wear them.
    I heaRd about the reflect bug and Idk if it applies. I'm just not trying to get banned so I'm not wearing them ?(

I believe that if we players have to obey the laws of physics then mobs and npc should too.
    I didn't know if I should've wrote this in bug or suggestion sections so here it is. When I swim in any body of water and mobs follow and can attack under water while I'm still trying to swim it's unfair. They should be swimming too or not allowed in the water. Also, when I'm under something and a mob is obviously to big to fit in that area they shouldn'tbe able to reach me unless the attack range allows it so. Lastly running through solid objects when we can't is unfair and makes trying to use tactic a bit more difficult. To put it simple, mobs should be held to the same physics standard as us. If they detect me they should run around the building instead of running through it. The same goes for their attacks. We cannot attack through solid objects and mobs need to held to that standard! :thumbsup:

Sorry that was long just something that started to bother me when mobs are heavily packed in one
    area :love:

I think it would be beneficial if we had a way to toggle gear on and off. I know I like to play with top off, but it affects my stats.
    Having toggle would happily allow players with these preferences to play without suffering from a significant stat reduction by taking the gear off.
    The toggle would only apply to top, bottom, shoes :thumbsup:
    Can we make this happen? :?: