Posts by YaBoi

Hey, I know this thread has been untouched for a while, but I need some help. When trying to install the game with PlayOnMac, I get an error saying "Could not find C://patcher_config.xml" After I click "Ok" it takes me to the launcher. Then a window pops up, saying "a new version of the launcher is avalible" (even though I downloaded the latest version from the website) I click "Ok" and the launcher begins to update, only to close itself out. Then the same window from before saying "Could not find C://patcher_config.xml" pops up again, and the whole process just repeats over and over. Can anyone help?

I have the same problem, except that I was doing a quest where you transport a hurt Namekian Elder, and what I did not realize is that the quest was timed. So, i took my time completing 2 other quests when the popup showed saying I forfeited the Quest, and that is when I realized it was timed. My character was only level 6, so I decided to delete him and start over since I was so early in the game, and there seems to be no fix for this bug as of now. So sorry for not being able to help tho.