Posts by RoanValorin

I'm a returning player from years ago and I noticed flying around with a dragon radar I see no dragonballs on the map. Ive been told to grind mobs my level in a small area but I still havent see one drop after about 2 hours of doing this.

My question is, how does the dragonball hunt work here and what is the best method to farm them around lvl 30 or lower? is there a minimum level they start to spawn?

So the buff is supposed to give me strength for 20 minutes(currently 10 for level 2) and increase crit damage. Using the buff isnt giving me the buff or changing my stats. Fortitude is working, but that gives soul.

I did a quick search in the forum and saw no results of this issue. Is there something wrong with the buff?

Edit: So apparently you can only have either Spirited roar or Might on at a time. Spirited roar seems to be the better option to go with. anyone that is familiar with the class could give me some insight on what buff to go with?

I had the same problem. The folders are not in the correct places when you unzip the files. "cursor, font, localize, pack, ScreenShot, ts, user" need to all be inside "Dragon Ball Online - Global" folder. Go to where you installed the game and make sure to drag the other folders inside.

Also make sure "TAIWAN" folder is dropped in localize and not left out of it.

Usando el traductor de Google

Yo tuve el mismo problema. Las carpetas no están en los lugares correctos cuando descomprime los archivos. "Cursor, font, localize, pack, ScreenShot, ts, user" necesitan estar dentro de la carpeta "Dragon Ball Online - Global". Vaya a donde instaló el juego y asegúrese de arrastrar las otras carpetas dentro.

Contém uma Asegúrese también de que la carpeta "TAIWAN" se ha dejado en localizar y no se ha dejado fuera de ella.

Looked up the skill itself and judging from how its worded and how other skills are worded, it seems like an out of combat passive buff. considering I see skills that say "xx recovered every x seconds." would imply that is an active regen during combat.

normal... Regen only works when you outside combat (hence the name)

Hence the name? Regen is just short for regenerate. Nothing about that word insinuates out of combat.

Pretty much what title says. I have tried typing giberish just to see what happens, tells me wrong info. When I type in my account info it closes the game and gives the error report error.

Not that any of this matters at this point but I know it will be asked. Yes its in admin, yes everything is up to date. And yes. The first account is "Active" and not pending.

Okay so after messing with all kinds of stuff it dawned on me HOW the downloads set up the drag and drop. when I dragged to a spot to install it was the DBO folder and many others like "font, pack, ts, user" and a few others were OUTSIDE the d main folder. How I fixed it was I just dragged all the other folders into the "Dragon Ball Online - Global" folder, ran launcher as admin, clicked patch check and started the game. Booted up just fine now. Hope this solves yourproblem

Only to certain attacks. You most likely didn't play the people who spammed Symphonic Destruction, and moves of the sorts. Spamming death balls was day 1. Till we learned dash canceling and blinked over them. Spirit bomb never was, and never will be a good move on Xeno because we outran and then broke their invincibility lol. But the people who spammed the broken ultimate's, or the people who hit one ultimate and then dash backwards the entire match lol. The skill level of players we experienced was most likely different if that wasn't an issue in the gameplay.
    And yes, they're supposed to have it to where clothing still gives stats; but much like DBO you can have a dogi of sorts of outfits that you like to wear.

Symphonic Destruction was a death sentance when used on me. easy to avoid and even if it hit, My evasive move negated it and i could casually fly behind them time a grab or if I know they are chaining it, time a stamina crush to hit at the start of the next one. PPre ultimate nerf just either grab or move away.

Deathball, and any other ball ultimates, just jump vanish through it like you said and fly up to them and crush them on their next ultimate charge up.

I played since day 1 so I ran into so much cheese. But there was always a good way to get around the cheese to work in my favor when it came to ultimates. It really wasn't as powerful as people thought. It was more annoying than anything if you were new to the game.