Posts by KZane

i like the idea of lvl 60 cap. I wasnt there when it was the cap but the way he explains it makes sense

and why would those dungeons be useless? Would just be way harder i geuss and will take a full party to complete it but will probaly be do-able

This is jusy my opinion though
    And sorry for my bad english :D

That's a common bug from Retail DBO TW too. Sometimes it just takes that extra hit to kill the mob, nothing special.

Unfortunately as it's not that big of a deal considering you can just auto attack or just use your weakest attack to kill the mob/player it's not considered a major bug.

I'm sure it will be fixed in due time but probably not for a while :)

Sucks for turtles tho

Right, because SKs being tanks with life steal, def debuff, curse, fear, paralysis, giant aoe stun, hell zone grenade (doesnt miss), and grab are completely irrelevant.

life steal doesnt work nor does any of their buffs only 1 of them work i think.

You mad bro?

None of you read the forum terms this all is irrelevant i want it deleted by a Mod.

This is my thread indeed. See i started it, and yes this is my account. And watch out where u go with me I have more powers :)

is that a threat?

Both reported you see my likes compared to my post in % is way higher than both of urs nice theory now please get out of my threads! this is ment to help people and all you guys do is downing people who actually spend time for others instead of dashing them

both reported for?