Posts by Antam

Deveriam sub-dividir a comunidade portuguesa , porque existe dois tipos distintos , PT-BR e PT-PT .

No meu caso , sou PT-PT , Nacionalidade Portuguesa , e acho que por mais que as linguas tenham as mesmas origens e sejam muito semelhantes , Brasileiro e Portugues continua a ser diferente e muitas das vezes a problemas na comunicações entre estes dois grupos . (muitas das vezes derivado do calão proveniente de varias zonas de ambos os paises)

Whitestones are clearly pay 2 win and none can deny that. But I already said that white stones are going to be removed.I've decided to recreate the official cash shop and then work on it so it will suit "everyone"

It's not Pay2Win Danny , A guy that doesn't charges any CP in the game can make a +15 item as well like a guy that charges and uses White Stones . White Stones are made to help the player in the Upgrade System . Not P2W but unfair .

I personally don't agree with the white stones beeing removed, it'd make it nearly impossible to get good upgrades with the current upgrade system. But I do think they should be made harder to obtain, and the same thing with the boxes.

ie: there was a time where you had a small chance to drop silver boxes from papaya's golden chests that dropped from mobs ( which were not so easy to farm too ). Whites and Boxes should follow the same path, beeing introduced in a similar way.

If he removes White Stones , the upgrade system will need some changes . (Not like it already doesn't)

Yes , i agree the game is not P2W but the Cash Shop is clearly unfair . The best example are the White Stones .

I will give an example :

Without using WS -

We have two guys , 1 , after getting lv.70 started farming to get U70 Stones to upgrade his equipment or at least money to buy it . The normal upgrade level would be +8 for weapons and +6 for armor , with some luck , +10 and +8 .

Using WS -

Charges 10k CP , starts selling items from Cash Shop , get's enough money to buy a good amount of U70 Stones , buys some WS from the Cash Shop as well and BOOM ! +13 - +15 in one day .

I'm not saying that people shouldn't charge CP or that i'm against the people that do it . I'm just saying that rightnow the game is unfair , even that someone doesn't charges any CP maybe because they can't , maybe because they don't like to , doesn't matter . Cashers and non-Cashers should have the same rights and if both want to get something in the game they should work for it .

Welcome ! May your stay be long and enjoyable .

About the wipes , from what i now we will only have 1 wipe and it's in the transaction from Pre to Open Beta . ^^

.....Maybe you're a bunch of a 12 year olds because ive been playing DBO for about 3-4 years and have NEVER been robbed sooo maybe take more caution when you trade? lmao

Maybe you need to stfu and respect the others .

Who gives a **** yall take this pre-beta way to serious, make a thread if it happens in beta where it does matter. More useless thread. If you get scam ur fault for not paying attention or being to trustful, lesson learn now move on.

So , he scammed a lot of people but none of them should worry cuz it's Pre Open-Beta ? Seriously fck off , nobody likes to get scammed knowing that spent hours for something .

The guy trying to scam me 20kk , i already knew about him so i closed the trade window and started ignoring him but if he scammed me i would be pissed off cuz i spent my time to get those 20kk . Pre Open-Beta or not a scam is a scam .

I just add a strong attack of nostalgia .

I played that game so much , i even remember when i first got that Dragon Armor and i was so happy about it .

Thanks for sharing i didn't know that the game is still alive .