Posts by Garek

So many do not know well to delete characters I discovered unintentionally :D
    you need to make an account on the site https://dboglobal.to/ not your already existing FORUM but the site
    after creating the account click USER PANEL in the upper right corner of the screen
    then click Change Ch. Deletion Password

will appear to the USER CONTROL PANEL screen
    enter the password for your GAME ACCOUNT and creates one password to delete characters
    click REQUEST ONE TIME CODE and will be sent an email to confirm your code to this code and click SUBMIT

ready now you have a password to delete characters like not to play or did something wrong with it :thumbup:
    well I hope now that all finally figure out how to delete characters :thumbsup:
    PS: Sorry my English a little bad

well I heard on the map Porunga Rocks (South) Lv55-59 various quests station
    "Hang up" because of bugs and most of the time you have to stay to farm level up

there's the question until level is this bug? and what is the best option to stay in famr and then do the quest or the reverse
    for example > I am lv 56 and did not do any quest yet
    what should I do before farm or quests?

sorry for my english xD

what better scale? I say in damage
    for example
    I have 700 damage and have a glove with
    14 Strength
    and another with
    14 Physical Attack
    which will climb better? with the total damage

well it serves both energy when physical
    well % would damage more the skill will have or just the greatest chance of critical?

EX: my skill takes 600 damage and critical it takes 800
    and I have an item that the 10% critical damage it will increase the damage or the chance of critical?

So tell me how can I do
    I turned adult and picked turtle but when it leaves the tower the master class item Turtle was not in inventory more like I have a quest ..
    I'm summarizing adult but without master class and always when I log appear to me to change the master class but I have no quest
    NO QUEST on J nor item master class

alguem ae sabe se o sistema de craft ta bugado ?
    comecei hj a fazer uns craft ainda nivel 1 pra testar
    fiz 7 todos com sucesso mas a barra de xp de craft que fica na aba 3 quando aperta o C ta nivel 1 ainda sem nenhuma xp ganha

not would never take even
    I got to have an idea that maybe @Daneos could use that for example he repeat Korin quest for everyone even those who already have a master class
    Ex:
    for those who already have a master class the quest will be like a normal quest and if a joke even tried to do it again when choosing the class would not to choose to already have a class ... about it xD
    and for those who do not have the quest was so go talk to korin that she was her usual
    I say the following quest to turn adult that he tells you to choose the class

my doubt goes to the @Daneos or who can answer is about who already made the adult quest but got the bug's master class
    I know it was already tidied the bug (from what I understand)
    I know he is trying to fix for missing but it worth trying a new character until LV 30 or wait for the Fix it?

and always on the status of the chest and pants there Def. Fis and Def. Mag.
    EX:
    Def.Mag. 80
    Def.Fis. 170

Def.Mag. 180
    Def.Fis. 70

which of the two is better climb? or depends on the class
    that not for example have a Fighter which is the best
    and another for turtle

bem é sobre a queast de virar adulto kk novidade
    eu entreguei o iten para o indio e logo em seguida ele me deu essa quest ja feita
    Screenshot_1.png
    agora eu teria que ir para onde ?