Posts by Dragreon

You have your own idea for own anime arc that takes place in the time of Dragon Ball Online? I have been thinking of a fanfic series based off it with the characters based on some of the promotional characters and that female Wonder Majin illustration with the ponytails as the main characters.

The main character of my fanfic of Dragon Ball would be the one that appears fighting with that Namekian on a DBO trailer, and man this would be a amazing! I even have plot-twists lol

True lol.I'm not really fond of all this god thing.

I was always ok with the kaio, supreme kai and kaioshins but that's about it, related to gods :D

You know it would be cool if the only Kaioshin that knows about the Super Saiyan 4 transformation is the Kaioshin of time, since is a transformation that probably happend a long time ago, maybe at the beginning of the Saiyan race and thats how the legend of the Super Saiyan was born :O that would be awesome.

I think he forgot :/ but maybe Uub will appear in a new arc of DBS... Maybe ? Probably not xD he would be too weak compared to how strong Goku and Vegeta are now, and if you think about it those 2 last episodes of DBZ would not make sense at all if that is after DBS.

I remember only using the Guard Skill to not get stunned xD but i definitely going to use the buff Scintillation on my Swordsman, is guaranteed to block attacks when using Guard depending on how many SP you put in this buff, i going to put 2 because you can really break some combos with this, easily defeating for example a human with turtle class, their combos were very annoying.

Akira said he wasn't cannon but because he's TOO forgetful (which is a HORRIBLE asset to a writer) I guess they made him confusingly cannon?

Akira also forgot the colour of Android 18's hair, while he was drawing for DBS, he drew 18's hair in purple, so the editor had to remind him.

How Akira forget so many things? I already maked my own history of a new arc for Dragon Ball that would happen in the time of Dragon Ball Online XD is all in my mind, and did you guys are seeing something about the Future Trunks of Dragon Ball Super? The outfit he is wearing now is the one that he uses on Dragon Ball Online and Xenoverse, with his black jacket above of course, but you can see that the clothes of Trunks time patrol and future Trunks of DBS are very similar. Something tells me that now the timeline of future Trunks is all ruined, the kaioshin of time is going to punish Trunks by going to the past and he is going to become the Trunks of Dragon Ball Xenoverse lol

Hey welcome Futia xD i understand what you are saying, thats why i moved to this DBO because you already can play it, of course is not complete yet, but at least the progress here is a lot faster and you can actually test the game and report bugs and this kind of stuff.

Lets destroy all the STONES! Every stone on the planet!

tumblr_m7jiv1e9891r72ht7o5_500.gif

Overall, use the stones how you like.Usually I wouldn't use those stones since it ruins the game for me (personally), but if I could, I'd only use the (if it were a level 33 stone) and level 32. Im talking about MMO's in general btw

I just don't feel comfortable with HUGE level jumps, for the exact reason Crit just said. BUT does that stop anyone else from using them? NOP, GO WILD lmao

I only would use the stones on Human Characters, because the Namekians and Majin ones i never played before, just a bit, and if you play to much the same quests over and over again to lvl up a character that is from a race that you already played, you are going to get sick of it xD and i had 3 humans on the original DBO, one Fighter, one Swordsman and one Turtle.