Posts by Dragreon

So i bought a scouter from the auction house, but the funny thing is that i did not received the mail with the item when i bought it, so i log out, and when i got back in the server, i received the mail, but he dont show up in the mailbox. If anyone can help me i would like it a lot xD

Lo dudo, antes deben testearlo todo para ver que funciona bien. De no ser así habrían dado el resto de pasivas al igual que la de volar.

El proprio Daneos dijo que sería liberado en la open beta, y el resto de las pasivas no son tan importantes ahora, porque cuando la open beta viene, se borrarán todas los personajes

Oh cool! i never knew that you could do this! But i will not hide my scouter, i feel like a true saiyan! Hmm... But i still need a tail.

One day i will have that Future Trunks dogi! In the past i only had some cheap dogis and wings, and was getting rich because the easter event XD selling carrots because why not?

I really dont remember something like this in the game, everyone had to use a scouter, but they could hide it with glasses that you can buy in the token shop like Tori said before, so you cant really get the scouter off from your character and see the HP or power level of the mobs or other players without it.

For what i remember, you cant hide it, but you can get glasses to put in your character that get over your scouter, with only the glasses appearing, and i dont think that you can upgrade it on pre-beta, probably is going to be able to do it on the true open beta

You won't get any free items like in retail dbo.

Really? Ah thats not cool XD because the more you played, the more you got the chance to get a really good item. One time i got that book that can reset all your skills, of course, all the items that you get could not be sold, so i dont think is too hard to put this in the game again.

So i did not see anyone ask this but we will get items by playing the game like when DBO was still alive ? Those who played before must know what i talking about XD since sometimes a message appeared in the screen in yellow letters, and if you were in the website of DBO you could send the items that you get by playing to the storage in the cash shop, so if anyone could answer me this it would be great.

Well, Saiyans get stronger each time they get badly beaten.

Yeah but i dont think Goku got the Super Saiyan 3 transformation in the other world by getting badly beaten xD he probably did a special training, or something like this. Remember that time in the anime when after Goku and Gohan train a lot and get very beaten up and Gohan was getting up from the ground, and transformed in to super saiyan 2 by the first time ? Maybe this is how you can achieve not only Super Saiyan 2 but 3 as well, but sadly is not cannon that part in the anime :/

I know. I was just answering such barbaric reason xD It was in no way even close to a fact.

Yeah, now i thinking if Cell could go to super saiyan 3 XD because like you said before, he was in a super saiyan 2 form when he came back to earth to fight Gohan, but he could get the super saiyan 3 form only training, like Goku did in the other world, or not, maybe theres a way to get this transformation without the need to train.

You do realize the game has Saiyans AND humans, right ?
    No human in the xenoverse games can even go up to SSJ1 let alone SSJ 2 or 3 ...

I think in Xenoverse the humans are only humans with no Saiyan Blood XD in DBO humans have the DNA of Saiyans, but just a little, even Cell have more DNA inside him than the humans in DBO.

And you think that humans, with their saiyan blood, could use forms like ultra super saiyan ? Is not a form, is more like a technique XD but i think they could use it, since even Cell and Freeza could use it too (Dont tell me that Freeza in his 100% is not this technique, his muscles get very big like Cell, Vegeta and Trunks when they use it)

Thats a good idea! It could be like a Super Saiyan full power, since Goku and Gohan used so much their transformation in cell saga that they could use it without losing to much energy and acting normal like they were not using any transformation. But i think we should have another form for the users of only physical attack, Ultra Super Saiyan could be the form that we could use to do a lot of damage, and i know that is not a transformation, but it would be cool if we had this one too.