Posts by Mayaku

Then it was wiped by Daneos after Pre-Open Beta ended with full wipe. Because last known wipe by Daneos was after POB ended.

When that occurred, did we all get our characters back as a Level 1?

Just want to make sure Mayaku is taken before I go ahead and commit to a new name... :(

SV, I truly cannot remember the iteration. Maybe a screenshot of the launcher at the time can tell you better.

Verdant, is there any way at least to know for sure that a character name is taken and it isn't some glitch? At least verify on your end?

(I know there may be some privacy issue involved, so I'm not asking to know who has it.. just make sure it isn't somehow janked out of circulation.)

So, it seems there was a reset since I last played, which I believe was about 3 years ago.

My account is still here and from what I read we are supposed to still have our characters after the resets but at level 1.

sadly, I don't see my character and when I go to create it, it says that a character from that name already exists!

what gives? did my character get hijacked? major bummer and weird considering I do have the account in game still ||X/:(

any clarity anyone could provide would be great because I'd love to come back playing