Posts by Ishinato

b11e6adf99043c68baf33a1f00b3cddb.png4e80c1f62f8fcfd5dd2b86812a4d4b03.png
    3cf0454bf734355eecf627122c95c62c.png

Yeah I guess you don't meme spam on posts... Hahahahahaha.. I don't need to make myself feel smarter, I most definitely am smarter.

See, do you not know what spam is?
    Spam is unwanted, spam is often of the same reacquiring thing "send the same message indiscriminately to (a large numbers of Internet users)"

No, you are not smart, in fact your post made you less intelligent
    My posts had likes, showing people enjoyed it, no matter the number of likes. Each post was on different days

Please, just stop embarrassing yourself, right now Im going to stop talking to you specifically in any thread, simply because of your attitude.
    I will no longer give you the attention your for some reason craving, I have no idea why you want to prove me wrong, or how I offended you, but enough is enough. Please also do not "quote" me or tag me in your messages. Thank you and good bye.

You know what I meant... Or maybe not, yeah actually judging from your other posts (the meme spamming) I guess you don't know what I meant, so I guess I'll elaborate. What I meant was don't play the game, as in, not play the game ever or at all.

You assume, and I don't "meme spam" on posts, I rarely post now.

You seem to like showing a negative attitude towards everything, you relate to the meme posts and purposely ignore the educated posts just so you can "feel" smarter :L

But thats k
    You do you, and I do me

Hi Guys

I've been on this forum for a while and I've spoken to a lot of people here too, but I still want to get know know everyone more.
    I know that the forum has its own official Discord server, which is totally fine
    however, I still wanted to make my own and invite people who are interested in things like:

- General Discussions
    - Making new friends
    - Helping each other out in-game

And just stuff like that.

So you don't have to join if you don't want to, but I would love to see some of you in the server, we can talk about lot of cool stuff ^-^

(Im still new to discord myself, Im learning my way around, so I will need help from some people along the line haha)

If there are any issues, please inform me! :)

Really guys, feel free to join, if you haven't already got discord I'll leave links:

Discord : https://discordapp.com/
    Chat Invitation : https://discord.gg/9DzZK

@Ishinato
    That's a really negative way to sum up the whole plot but people have legit been asking for evil goku like 17 yrs ago since the anime first came out and we can't help to think how far goku's gonna be pushed I wanna see goku die again that would get me hyped even if he got revived. I wanna see proper madness I wanna see goku in a legit rage with everything taken away from him and with this powered up evil goku I wouldn't lose interest in him yet because somethin crazy might happen.

Nah I haven't lost total interest, Im still watching it, the plot just feels dull

P.S(I was just saying how I feel about Black Renato lol)

He is the best villain after all!

f720dc58f4aedeb8add9e295b3541b69.png

He really isn't...

In fact, he's a disappointment, purely because he is a design based off of Goku, he is Goku with the name "Black" in front of it.

Im not complaining about how evil he is, or powerful he is, he's what a villain should be, but he lacks what villains like Cell or Buu had.

With DBZ, the struggle, the threat, the disappointment was real, and the power-ups were glorious, but with a villain like Black... he's just an under-designed, remake Cell personalised, egotistical, Self-righteous copy...

First off, not only is he Goku, but his body shape is of a SSJ God Red (the slick thin body attire)
    Hes personality is nothing all that new
    And he just copied SSJ God Blue, but with "Rose" hair (Bruh its pink)

Honestly, the most boring but ever so slightly entertaining character.

The thing I hated about Gotenks was actually the cocky trunks side of him which for some reason completely dominated. I loved future trunks he was polite and never got cocky cuz he had been through bad times but kid trunks is a complete joke he goes beyond messing about like a kid cuz goten does that kid trunks is just annoying.....

Gotenks should have been more of a serious type, the jokes should have been mild.

What annoyed everyone about Gotenks is his cocky personality and jokes that weren't funny, and to be honest, I can only handle the Dubbed version of DB, that including dubbed Gotenks. Hardly anyone likes subbed DBZ/DBS character voices are un-matching and annoying asf, I love Goten (above all) and Trunks, but I can't handle their cringe ass annoying shitty voice actors that make you want to make a fancy bleach dinner omg

Thats all Dragon Ball Super is, nostalgia, and thats not all good at all!

A series thats hoping to be remembered can't be all nostalgia, I myself can't say Im not enjoying it too, because I love dragon ball, but every turn Super makes is crap, predictable, and boring.

We have an interesting concept here, but Akira Toriyama's writing isn't what it use to be guys, dragon ball has lost what made it great; the fighting, the story telling, the real struggle, the threat, and the character development. You may say "Dragon ball doesn't need character development at this point" but with the new characters it kinda does to make things more "Spicy" lmao.

What Im hating the most, is that fact they added a god of all things, DO YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE THAT IS TO ADD TO A SERIES WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER AIMS TO BE THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE?!?
    HE COMPLETELY CONTRADICTED GOKU'S GOALS BY ADDING AN UNBEATABLE FORCE, THE GOD OF ALL THINGS!

Honestly, if he wanted to keep super alive, he could have stuck with the mini demi gods and not put a ruler of all things, and to make things worse, Goku has a button to call him... (Obviously because of "saiyan pride" the likeliness of this button being pressed by Goku is low, but this really was a bad turn for the story

(Also, bring Gogeta in, milk him, we need him, he will save us, he will save this poorly written series... I mean you milked Gotenks when nobody was asking, well I WANT GOGETA! We can't have Vegeto but I WANT GOGETA NOW!)

Everything was more balanced and made sense when Gohan was the main protagonist
    Everything was so balanced, that people like myself didnt REALISE Gohan was the actual main character in DBZ, this was because everyone got some spotlight in the end, and Goku was still getting wins, along side Vegeta, and all the Z fighters

in the early days of the new server the server has been shown to be good, more lately has been very lag...

It has A LOT of delay, I just crashed and can't be asked to re-log. (For laze reasons)

So watch this for now: