Posts by Ishinato

awesome mod mate :( I just wish there was a Mr Popo app 2.. so that we could activate the mod with a click of a button without having to edit or modify any files

Lol
    As the game develops, Im sure someone will make a Mr Popo app 2, I mean people have already been creating mods, so the chances are good

Im sorry, but this "VIP" idea just really wouldn't work for a game like DBO

There are games that utilise VIP memberships, but even those piss off a large amount of players

Overall, there just really isn't much of a need for VIP privileges in this game

@Kamekameman

You made no strong points when you quoted my reply

My post wasn't rage, it was simple advice, and to be honest, if someone were to feel that my "advice" doesn't subject to them, they wouldn't necessarily take the time out to reply to it.

Everything I say is just plain advice, its not targeting anyone specific, and I saw nothing wrong with @HeavenlyOcelot last reply, thats practically nothing, not to mention thats how most gamers feel. Not that it matters how we "feel" on this topic anymore because Daneos has cleared things up anyway.

Nothing is wrong with him posting again, its his thread, if you don't like it then go your way lmao
    Its not hard, why do people feel so insulted or plain annoyed about things like this?

Anyways, Im pretty much done

This forum... really needs to stop making people feel bad for having an opinion.

Its not all to do with "entitlement" or any trash like that. Someone had an opinion on the game, the developer sad his last words on the topic, and that is "End-Of-Story".

People now going out of their way to sneakily insult @HeavenlyOcelot opinion/thoughts (THAT WEREN'T BAD, JUST A SIMPLE SUGGESTION) are most definitely that saddest people on the forum. Don't get me wrong, there are people who explain and give actual justified reasons for why they are putting down the suggestion, but most of you like the fun of just completely demoralising an opinion/suggestion, which is disgusting.

Not everyone on the forum is like this, but a lot still are (Old or New people to the forum)
    Some of you just need to chill and stop being childish, the developer said himself that he will not be handing out rewards, so everything is done & done. Those who are still seeking to make "fun" of the fact @HeavenlyOcelot suggestion has been ruled out, you need to re-evaluate yourself.

When you've bought it, look to the left side of the cash shop, you must transfer your purchased item to your chosen character

From there it will go into your in-game inventory, right-clicking it will activate it

Don't worry, the program/installer does not contain a virus.

De-activate your anti-virus for the installation of the game, anti-virus tends to give "false alarms" when detecting viruses
    Really the game works fine, once installed and running, you can reactivate your anti-virus.

If there are any other issues, feel free to ask for help again ^-^

Look at the mini map

And you clearly having been looking hard enough, level 40 has PLENTY of missions for you to complete.

You have to go back and forth, and carry on searching.
    I recommend you go to West City, and explore the ENTIRE map, look at your mini map constantly, you will definitely find a mission.

Once again, search carefully, you may need to back-track to activate more missions, but I guarantee you that they are there.

Hi Guys

This is just a quick Thread for Desktop builds (desktop specs)

Im going to University soon, and I was planning on purchasing a gaming laptop, however I've changed my mind, and decided on a smarter choice, both spec-wise & budget-wise was to build my own Desktop!

I still need suggests, and Im curious to know your builds as well!!!

This is what I've currently made up:

Intel/Nvidia Build

So Im really open to suggestions and changes to this build

BUDGET = £1000 (If possible, less)
    ^^^^^^

People seem to be getting this bug a lot.

Makes me scared to run my game, you might get more of a better answer from someone who understands the situation, but all we can do is wait for Daneos to work on things on his end

Everything will be fixed with time

It was an update, sadly bugs came with it, but these sort of things are to be expected.

Daneos will work on it, but you got to give it time, I of course recommend you do level up though and try other missions.

Did people really REALLY REEEAALLY think you would be able to play the update with little to no issues?

Its all coding man, its very unlikely for everything to go smoothly when you are providing for multiple players on a server, all these problems were to be expected, not wanted but expected.

Daneos will go through more testing and try to fix some stuff, but watch people who wanted all this, still complain when it doesn't go their way... :L

I just feel bad for Daneos, knowing there are some people who are gonna take the piss and start demanding

I think we can all see that one hour for the general 3 channels that we have is a bit too long of a spawn time for the adult quest box. Agree? Disagree? Comments?
    @Daneos

Theres no rush guys

I for one will be chillin and waiting for everyone who wants adult/master quest badly to get it.

When they are "partly" done, or when things have calmed down a bit, then its better to come online. So I'd say... maybe 5 hours later :-^) l0l

The thread is nice, but then you all start insulting each other -.-

This community isn't perfect, but try not to throw your rage at someone, at least be intelligent about it.
    People on the thread are annoying at times (including myself), but chill, don't throw hands at each other.