Posts by Ishinato

Don't worry ma boi's and gurls

Grind to this song lol

Im just glad people aren't bashing on each other on this thread.
    When I do go in-game, I'll add yall
    Another thing I hope gets fixed is that, when someone adds you as a friend, the receiver gets a pop-up notification, so it doesn't look like we're ghosting...

If you ever wanna level or need a buddy to take on mobs, then hit me up online (just say you're from the forum)

Anyways, I do love how there are still a lot of people on forum that get how great it is for us to communicate a peers, honestly warms me when there are so many negative users on forum.

To be honest, like @RaynerPT said, new people will always be coming to the forum, and asking the same questions over and over without looking, BUT GUYS, we're a community that should answer there questions anyway, and re-direct them and teach em about the forum. Don't have such a heavy attitude towards them all the time, otherwise you not only make yourself look bad, but you give our community a bad name.

Don't let newbies think we are all cunts or something, just be nice. Remember, you are talking to someone over the internet who you don't know, don't have a go at them for childish reasons, teach em

-Sits waiting for Tokyo Ghoul Season 3 & Attack On Titan Season 2-

I could read the manga, but I take a liking to animation more, which do you prefer?

Tokyo Ghoul (Anime)

Or

Tokyo Ghoul (Manga)

you call this information:
    ''Nanashi, a mod, gave us the heads up. So chances are we're not getting the update today...I wouldn't even say tomorrow tbh since there are soooooo many bugs Daneos is probably working on. Guess we just have to be patient''

where exactly is the info? a copy and paste of a reply of a mod is considered a good post? lol i call that another trash topic that is cluttering the forums,only info you need is here:

Global Update Thread

YES I do call that information, because it was information I did not already know.

Nor did I see the post made by that moderator, it was informative and factual, because it was referring to a trusted source.

Why do people like low-key roasting each other in posts when a thread like this isn't even bad

Theres always got to be that negative person in a thread, this thread doesn't need to be deleted, I mean, I personally feel informed by this thread like many others.

Why so negative?

Thanks @etflokyuubi for this thread, I feel informed!

If the launcher START is grey, you just have to wait, it updates via internet, so just wait.

The translation pack (English) is simply that lol
    It has its own tutorial on how to incorporate it into the game.

Anyways just launch the client and wait for it to update, takes awhile depending on your connection

Hard to answer a question relating to the community, in-game community or forum community?

Both seem mixed, he's busy thus can't really mix with the community a lot, the guy is working 3-20 hours a day.

I understand he doesn't want to ask for help coding, possibly because there aren't many trust worthy people, but he's going to stress himself out.
    He's eventually going to need moderators scanning each server, making sure people aren't goofing around, and I do think it would be better for his health to seek even a little help with the coding. He seems like a smart guy so I guess he could handle it alone...

As the DBOG community, we should try our hardest to only report the important things to him, and not stress him out with irrelevant things.
    (Most of you understand this, since we all see repeated questions and people not reading the forums properly).

@Daneos has done us a huge favour in hosting this game and also hoping to improve it, Thanks again man!

Always good to thank this guy for what he's doing, flood this man with THANK YOU'S!!!!

Keeping on topic, the Frieza idea isn't bad, and just because Frieza is a villain doesn't mean his race can't be included in the game, mainly because Frieza has a "race" as shown in Xenoverse

However, Friezas race is evil to no matter what universe, I mean dragon ball super showed Friezas race to be evil even in a different Universe lol.

I would love to go along with this idea, but its too big for its own good. The idea is one thing, but incorporating it is another.
    If only there was a bigger developer team, that would cost more money lmao
    Right now the game is living off donations right?

Oh shit, waddup my boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You seem to be of the "dank"
    We should level together sometime, add me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Same name in-game as in forum <----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

See you soon papi (cringe lmao)