Posts by Ishinato

the secret prejeduce quest is bugged? the red pants hacker doesn't seem to be spawning at all which means we can't complete the quest. is the quest not finished yet? or is it because it's pre-open beta?

Some quests have not been finalised (please read through the thread, such topics have been discussed).

You may have to cancel/forfeit quests that do not work. Don't worry, their are a hand-full of quests that work, story quests and Ultimate dungeons do not work. Some side quests do not spawn targets etc.

Akira said he wasn't cannon but because he's TOO forgetful (which is a HORRIBLE asset to a writer) I guess they made him confusingly cannon?

Akira also forgot the colour of Android 18's hair, while he was drawing for DBS, he drew 18's hair in purple, so the editor had to remind him.

They Should Make The Namekians Healer or any healing non self cast skill, should not be able to heal their friend/someone when they are in a friendly battle is going on, sometimes I be dueling with someone and some random Healer will come and heal his friend while we are fighting making his health full and mines low.

Hopefully all these duelling related issues can be fix in due time, because like I said before, their are many imbalances.

I definitely know that the developers will do a balance revamp to make sure each race has equal strengths and weaknesses, but we just can't have healers randomly healing people in a duel, and I personally hate Autopot/heal related items being used in a duel.

I agree with you so much.

Stun attacks which includes attacks that pull you into a deep sleep should be "nerfed" in my opinion.

I honestly do not find it fair to be Duel requested and stunned/put to sleep as soon as it begins.
    Their should be an honest stun time decrease when in a friendly duel or official match, I also find it unnecessary to be able to heal or use an Autopot. You may HIGHLY disagree with that, and thats okay, but if you're about to beat someone fairly, and they heal, you feel slightly cheated. Sure you could have healed too, but the match doesn't feel so "official", sure healing in a friendly match is fine, but in future tournaments/official matches, I don't think its a good idea.

Obviously, not everything is finalised, and their are imbalances with the different races a little, mainly LP and Defence wise.

Its a test of strength, speed and skill, not who can heal the fastest at 1 LP!

I will forever love Goten, even if they shadow him behind Trunks so much!

Goten should be used, not just for fusion, fusion is so boring now.

(Btw, then you think deeply about the Android Saga, how did androids take on and almost beat an alien race, the saiyans, even when they transformed into "Super Saiyans", seems kinda off lol)

Just when you login, or when you equip it, is it constant?

It always says it, but if its stuck on your screen, just teleport using a popo stone or reload game to get rid of it. Shouldn't bother you too much

(Scouter works either way)

It most likely could be your internet like Boomboxbobby said.

Sometimes I need to connect to via Ethernet to make sure things are stable, I suggest you try that first.
    Some Disconnections happen on different channels, usually when they are full (just happened to me 30min ago)

Have you tried locating your DBO Global folder, and using the DBOG.exe? its the file above the DBOGLauncher

Run the DBOG as administrator by right-clicking and Run as Administrator (this basically skips the launcher process)

Might work 50/50 lol

You might locate your DBO Global folder in Program Files (x86), depends where you saved it. Hope this helps buddy

EVERYBODY, WE MUST HAVE THESE STONES BANNED BECAUSE THEY HURT OUR COMMUNITY AND PROMOTE DRUGS AND OTHER CHEMICAL INFLUENCES!!!!

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOHGHHHHHHH

Lmao :-^)

From what i have see in this thread, and for what i read too, theres no reason to remove the stones from the game really, and you need to play a bit too for you to get the stones in a email, and that time i was already lvl 20 or more i think xD so i was keeping the stone for another character.

Overall, use the stones how you like.
    Usually I wouldn't use those stones since it ruins the game for me (personally), but if I could, I'd only use the (if it were a level 33 stone) and level 32. Im talking about MMO's in general btw

I just don't feel comfortable with HUGE level jumps, for the exact reason Crit just said. BUT does that stop anyone else from using them? NOP, GO WILD lmao

You're really like half retarded if you think that the guy didn't know what he was talking about lol....this was in September before the event even released. You keep talking all this you played before flight quest, im sure September 2011 was before any of that because the game had JUST CAME OUT OF OPEN BETA AND THE LEVEL CAP INCREASED TO 55. You're babbling about non sense nobody cares about, telling us about your non existant life in DBO. I could careless what you think you've done, and you've played since X time. I I played since the beginning.

You were wrong, so just admit that you were wrong? Don't go off on some tangent speaking random BS nobody wants to hear. You have 0 accurate points, 0 proof, you just come saying broken sentences and half thoughts. Regardless if you want to admit it or not, the stone did not come after "A very long time of playing" it came about a week after open beta. Supported by the dates...stop rambling your own agenda and trying to feed lies to people you clown.

Boi out here roasting lol

In the end guys, does it really matter?
    Sure, its cool to give suggestions, opinions and generally discuss, but fighting over it is meh.
    To be honest, this is still the same game, but better; we all have a say in how to improve what this game use to be and I can't wait for what the developers have planned for DBOG.
    This argument about a level stone (someone fill me in a bit more, its not totally clear, cba to go that far back into the thread) doesn't really matter, I don't see what would be wrong with using it :L

You should really read and look through the forum for answers, but I'll quickly tell you.

TLQ have not been released yet, developers are still working on perfecting them, most likely will be released after the game wipe where everyone will start a new and the game will really be released.
    To get those skills you would have to obviously complete the TLQ's, so I doubt the developers would put them up for free purchase on the Cash Shop.
    Its a waiting game, have to wait for the developers to update us on the games progress.

We only have a handful of the game to play at the moment, don't be too phased when specific quests don't work, on the other hand a lot of quests do work.

Adult form isn't yet available, some quests aren't yet available (mainly Time quests that are for the story). Also, sub-classes aren't yet released.
    If any glitches occur that stop you from playing or glitches your character model (avatar), type in-game @unstack (this will teleport you character)

Theres a lot for you to do, a majority of people have gotten to level 70, not sure why but they did. Dude have fun, its great playing a DBZ game right?

Also, when you want to get the Fly skill, you can get it from the Cash Shop in-game for free (just a heads up)