Posts by EmmaNem

I know how to use the popo app. but the first thing you sad i didnt understand. do i do those things is the dboresourse tool or just in my dbog file directory in the C drive? And could you give me a directory like C/ProgramfilesX86/DBO Global/Pack

ok so to install a texture mod, you open DBOresourcetool, open c/programfiles/dbo global/pack/tex.pak in the tool, and find the files that share a name with the modded ones. after that, you need the overwrite the default ones with the modded textures one at a time.

Can anyone please tell me how to install these mods. i try`d to look it up but couldnt find anything. i am using dboResourcetool and the mod i want to install is the ssj blue texture mod. any help would be very apreciated :D

OK, so first of all, you need to replace the files with the same name as the ones you downloaded in the tex.pak file. In the case of the SSJ Blue mod, the files are in the character branch. You'll have to scroll back down from the top after each file replacement. Normally you'll be done after this, but with the SSJ Blue mod, you'll need to use the Mr.PoPo.exe file I included with the mod to get the appearance. To do this, put the .exe in the same folder as your DBOGLauncher.exe and DBOG.exe. From there, run Mr.PoPo.exe as administrator and start your game. Once you load in a on Human character, click on the test property tab, and select Super Saiyan in the drop down box labeled Set Transform.

As a modder of 4 years, i've always been open to request. Now that I am modding DBO Global, this is your chance to request a texture mod. Simply comment your request below. As for modders that want to take a request, please reach out to the person via PM, so we can keep this thread as clean as possible. Once you make your request, just wait for me or another modder to PM you. Finally, there are some guidelines for requesting a mod below. Please read them before posting, they are important.

Request Guidelines.
    -Must NOT be a cheat mod, (One of Daneos' modding rules)
    -Must be client-side ONLY, (Again, that one is straight from Daneos)
    -For now, no mesh mods, (currently no one i know of knows how. This guideline will be removed if a method is discovered.)

I'm fine with blocking spammers, they are just flat out annoying and have no excuse. But i think that should be about it. Just because someone is rude to you on the game doesn't mean they should be banned. You can't punish people for having an opinion. Well technically you can, but this isn't Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, or Tumblr.

Neisan, that can be done with out Daneos. It can't be added as a brand new dogi without him doing it, but it can be texture modded.

While i don't deal with animations, i can create 3D models. The problem i was asking about is converting the game files for models into an editable format then converting it back to the game's format.

Kazchar012, you know how to edit meshes or did you mean in theory? Because if you know how, a tutorial would be much appreciated! I've been trying to figure it out myself but no luck.

I do have couple of suggestions. If you want something with a Witcher feel to it. Try Black Desert Online. It's $30 but in my opinion is worth every cent. If you'd like a modern-set game that's fast paced, try out the open-world, free to play, GTA Online meets Saints Row 2, MMO APB Reloaded. I can vouch for that game too, as i love it. Also, this one is free with a fair amount of setup and probably not what you're looking for, but the technically Chinese-Exclusive Call of Duty Online is also very fun. I say it's technically Chinese-Exclusive because it is in Chinese and is a Chinese game, but it is free to play even in China as said before, and you can look up on youtube how to create an account, as it is very complicated if you are not a Chinese resident. Just realize the old method no longer works, so you need the method that involves create a "Taiwan" account. ve heard that they do ban people who reside in countries the game isn't released in. But that's the worst case scenario and i don't believe they ban for that very often.

While you cannot add it as a brand new item and no one else can see it with this method, i've been kicking around the idea of making texture mods for those clothes for a while. Now that i've seen this, i might do it. So you'll have something to tide you over at least!

I'm good, i try to avoid piracy. I haven't pirated anything since i was like 8 or 9 years old, (i'm 15 now). If you want to get technical, i guess you could say i pirated this game, but that's the only way you can get it and the offical servers are gone, so the original devs no long profit from it. Not to mention, probably everybody on this forum pirated the game. Besides, i'd hate to get you banned. If i wanted to find a place to pirate photoshop, i'd ask my Cousin. Lol. But in all seriousness, i looked it up, it's only $10 a month, i can afford to pay that.