Posts by AleX1995

Hello daneos, first of all, thank you very much for bringing us dbo or /
    Thank you very much for your work of the staff and of course, the dbo community for helping in the development itself!

I would like to contribute what I would like to see in the dbo: I will mark it as the most important, the least important .:

1: Fix Dex / Focus (this I think is one of the things to correct, since the Dex previously gave str / dogde / crit / resistance, but they removed the STR,
    It would be good if they returned the Dex with the original stats. And the focus should lower it a bit, since I as a fighter I can reach 3.5k dogde and a sk with 1200 hit rate, I still give (really dude? XD).

2: Dungeons level 70 (cell, bacteriam, kraken) / Speed / legend drop: The lvl70 dungeons are importants already at this point since, people already bother about it, farm, farm, cc, tmq, tmq , Tqm, tatami, tatami, tatami. And people start to get bored, it would not be a bad idea to add at least 1 of the 3 dungeons to motivate the guys: D
    The speed, must be corrected, (same as thunder skill (does not do any damage) ..

And the legend dropeo should improve a little, I know that you want to play and delay but the drop is very poor, and if they put the new dungeons, they should increase the% because it lasts 15-20-30min killing 1 boss, To not drop anything (that hurts xd)

3: Budokai / Scramble / and the rest of the things: As many know, to add the budokai and the scramble, you should get balanced in the classes (which there is not)
    And this would be the last thing to add and that is the least important.

(I see it that way)

God bless all this community and Daneos for this great effort and work: D

Regards!

im respect your point.
    But this its the best build for make the most dmg possible.
    im dont like use energy.attacks coz they are so slow.

im preffer roar, coz the dmg with might will be to limited...... im sm's to in tw, and im won second place in solo with SM.
    the dmg with roar and might, are to high different dmg.
    But thx for add your point!

God bless ( sorry bad english xD)

Hola primero que nada, me llamo la atención tu post, y la verdad el fighter actualmente es una de las clases con mayor desventaja en el juego.
    Ya que depende del la evasión, y aun la formula no esta completa, Pero se compensa con un daño extremo. a diferencia de otras.

La verdad la speed actualmente en fighter es inutil, ya que tampoco esta muy bien que digamos..

Te invito a ver mi post de la guia de fighter.. Si no entiendes ingles puedes traducirlo :P
    Fighter Ultimate guide builds

Explicare un poco sobre el fighter:

el fighter podeis equiparlo de muchas formas. Full constitucion ( lo ideal), 2 piezas Dex 1 cons( muy buena para causar crit al os namek). o tambien 1 Anti-crit 2 cons, o como yo uso, 1 Anti-crit 1 Dex 1 Cons (no es muy bueno, tienes poca hp xd)..

Actualmente equipar un fighter es costoso, ya que necesitas muchos items para estar decente, y claro, mucho upgradeo.
    A diferencia de un sk que con equipo 60, un buen combo y te hace trizas ( si no tienes anti-bleed)..

Las build que te pongo son las mas utiles que hay en el dbo, yo farmeo con fighter, Y solamente uso el "storm" ( que es el ataque de area fisico del fighter)
    Saco 15k con la habilidad y carga cada 4 segundos. con rp de cooldown.
    La verdad es mejor que estar cargando el bigbang, y todo eso xD.
    Claro, a gustos y colores todo se vale, Alli en mi guia hay pve FULL, pvp/pve (hibrida) y full PVP.
    Yo uso hibrida, ya que farmeo y pvpeo con ella :p....

Sobre la rotación que fue tu pregunta es asi:

Como todo humano fighter, inicia el combate con el cabezaso

Luego tiras 1 neddle ( preferible el mas rapido que es el primero que te dan)
    Luego si queda vivo le lanzas el otro stunt con RP ( y alli le pegas el otro niddle con rp)

Si queda vivo, yo uso el kamehameha concentrado para tumbarlos, y le pego otro niddle, cuando se levanta lo vuelvo a stunear... ( combo especial para sk's full anti-crit)

Espero que te sirva la guia amigo ^^ y haya aclarado tus dudas :3
    En el juego soy: AleX1995 Fighter lv70
    Dios te bendiga Espero que te sirva de algo esto biggrin.png

Hi guys, I would like to share a little bit of my experience with the Fighter class, which is currently a class that has a lot of demand and many use it for the reason they using a stick, xD but it still needs a lot to fix T.T I hope you daneos in The next patch fix the Dex :3
    Anyway, here I share my 3 build, they are all for me. And special for each occasion.

FULL PVP: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060110410110010100104010000435001551144100104500000

( Full pvp build
    pointed in those sk's with to high anti-crit, if you make 2 niddles and they still alive, use the focuse kame for knockdown him, and repeat the rotation ( stunt, niddle, stunt, needle, hits, knockdown,needle,stunt,neddle,neddle,hits etc etc..)

Pve / hybrid: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000435001555144100113500000

(It is hybrid because it also works for pvp, but it is not as effective as above.)

FULL PVE: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000010410104010100504010000405001555044101100550000

This build is full pve, only, with it you can not make pvp comfortable. Since you will have very limited damage. At the time of fighting, since you use "might" and not the spirited of roar.

I hope this little guide help us. God blesss all o/ :thumbsup:

PD: im have edited coz the guard are fixed now ^^ Enjoy

Esta es la que uso para farmear,
    El fighter no necesita ataques magicos ( ya que no pegan nada.)
    El skill de storm la usas con rp de CD, y farmeas mucho mas comodo.
    En 6-7 seg carga la skill, depende de tu cooldown actual..

Espero que te sirva :D

PD: la build es Hibrida, te dejare tanto pvp como pve.

Hibrida: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000435001555144100113500000

Full pvp: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060110410110010100104010000435001551144100114500000

Espero que te sirvan Saludos

Hi, before the patch im got to many crash :/ Your know why?
    im try to connect my buffer and im got crash anytime...
    idk why.... If anyone know how fix please told me ^^
    ( sorry bad english :v)

God bless all

the sv are off, so... maybe daneos fix something..
    patience my friend........

El server esta off, seguramente daneos arregla algo..
    Paciencia mi amigo.

Dios lo bendiga o/