Posts by GK45

Ok, updating my situation as everything shifted around when I logged in tonight.
    When I logged in I had a bunch of lower level quests pop up that weren't available before, I had not done them previously as far as I can remember so I'm not sure why they had not been available. After finishing these new quests I was able to finish most of the previously glitched quests.
    I was also able to complete the TLQ, 2 of the Master Quests are no longer available and I no longer crash when talking to the banker.
    I do not believe I downloaded an update when I launched the game this evening but I did later after I had already gone through all of the previously glitched content.

So here is the updated glitched mission list. Somewhere in there is the 5 Star Dragon Ball quest as I have all but the 5 Star.
    LVL12 - Frozen Wings
    LVL13 - Large Group of Capsule corp
    LVL17 - Makes Fake Shells
    LVL18 - Tomorrow Will Things Clear Up?
    LVL18 - Government Dispatched Public Servants Doro

and the 2 from the previous list.
    LVL18 - Yardrat Transportation Service Staff Delegate
    Master Quest - A True Dende Priest

I'm going to have to jump on the list of people this update bugged.
    At this point I am level 18 and unable to progress further along the questlines.
    I have several missions that "Doesn't meet the conditions"
    LVL11 - The True Face of Tattered Paper
    LVL12 - Deceive Buffalo Warden!
    LVL15 - Cutting off Red Pants Armies Reinforcements
    LVL18 - Kokkara Village is a Secret
    LVL18 - Yardrat Transportation Service Staff Delegate

I also have Master Quests available, that I am certain I shouldn't.
    Master Quest - A True Dende Priest
    Master Quest - New Techniques
    Master Quest - Fighting The Summon!

I can not do TLQ2 either, I have reentered, relogged and dropped the quest a few times.
    When entering it starts the mission at searching for Goku, skipping the thug fight, however the thugs are still spawned and ChiChi has not, as a result "Goku" does not spawn either.
    However, someone else was able to do the mission just fine.

To top it off, one of my characters crash to desktop whenever I try and talk to the Banker.
    This happened after buying a 20slot bag from the point shop so I figured it was the cause but getting rid of it did not fix the problem and I grabbed the same bag on another character without recreating the problem.