Posts by makus12

Hello, dear DBO Global Team!

I have one suggestion, that some people would love to see again in DBO - if that is doable - recover old scouter system that shows up in first person mode, that was really enjoyable and a lot of players will appreciate it!

I'll allow my self to quote Fluffy:

The old scouter system was so much better. this is one of the reasons I vastly enjoyed my time on KR as opposed to TW despite being much better at the game. I miss the scouter chip systems, and old pet systems in particular....

...remember when the "wing" scouter was like a status symbol due to how freakin difficult it was to obtain? Remember the Red Dragon pets? Remember when the game was about having fun earning things in-game instead of paying to win via cash shop? Tw and DBOG are considerably less skill based than lvl 55 cap KR, i'll tell you that much :O

So maybe it's possible to recover some stripts that are responsible for old scouter system and bring it back to "life"? : )

Hello everyone, at the beggining I apologize for my bad english. I played long ago in a Korean and Taiwan DBO, there was one thing that was great, when you started scanning with your scouter - there was a first person mode just like here:

But now i don't see anything like this. There's any way to turn on this option or something?