Posts by CeruleanSlice

I cannot understand why this site allows you to type the following words:

BUUUUT! One cannot use the word, "female dog". =_=;

I do not get it, honestly... I actually think "female dog" is pretty subdued compared to the majority of other words on this list.

Tao Pai Pai's pillar

OMG! I was totally just about to trash this thread saying "no mounts in dbo are worth a damn. B1tches should learn something from good old Tao" and subsequently link I video i just searched on Youtube.

I am utterly flabbergasted that someone on this site is able to match my brainwaves in this particular instance! This has NEVER happened before, you see. Therefore, I feel the obligation to upvote OP's comment aswell as mention the fact that he is most assuredly NOT a faggot (for once).

If you would happen to have the name of the dogi I would be more then happy to update the list.

Everyone I knew, including foreigners called it the "gothic dogi" or "gothic dress dogi" for female toons.

It was also known as "THAT 2 billion zenni Dogi" or "the rarest dogi on the server"

Sometimes I would call it the "Crucifix dogi" as a way to differentiate it from the maid dogi, since this one has all those little crosses on it whether it be used on a male or female. ^^

Bottom Line, the dogi was so damn rare (only about 5 on TW server 2) that it didnt really have an official name. But I would definitely suggest just sticking with "Gothic Dogi" to keep things simple as the female version is a clear representation of Gothic Lolita fashion from Japan, and the Male version looks to be inspired by fashion worn by men in settings which include gothic culture of old (looks like something ripped straight outta Castlevania).

Either way, the dogi was my absolute favorite of all, and I had to sell practically everything I had in order to buy it xD (600 kk + about 10 dogis/ dogi accessories each being worth roughly 120kk -300kk)