Posts by goyua

Why cashers need instant lv33 stone from the first day as a must , and for dogis they could wait 1 week, 2 weeks , 1 month without any complain or problem?
    The answer is ADVANTAGE provided for money.

End of statement.

Pay to win
    When you can pay real money to gain advantage in a game,
    being able to pay real life money to earn faster in-game currency...etc
    its been told many times how reaching highers levels faster u reach the expensiest items faster than others and giving u control of AH, doesnt matter if drop good or not, dont add speculation about what other hardcore players can do, this give a multiple types of advantage and thats it.

Im sure the cashers dont worry about if dogis will be available from the first moment, that doesnt give them any interesting advantage :thumbup:
    or are you going to claim if dogis are not ready from the first moment? you wont give a f*** at all!, now you realized what is an advantage? dont think so, u know very well thats why u show that much interest.

For me instant leveling is an advantage specially when everyone start from zero, i repeat a dogi is not an advantage. U can aprecciate the diff.

Other curious thing on arguments i have read is that ,they dont have too much time or they are too busy to play so the stone saves times, ok.

If you dont have time to play im sure you dont need stone from the first day because u wont have time to play so does it affect you?
    NO, if you dont have time to play or just a little im sure u can wait without any problem so that argument is a fail.

1. Nobody is against your preference of leveling normally, it is people like you who are against our leveling preference. I insult only when I feel like I have to, otherwise I remain mutual most of the time. A lot of people from the opposing side say things that make no sense, which is pretty annoying.
    3. You're interpreting it wrong.Figure of speech, trying to speak for cashers as a whole.

Considering the amount of hits this thread has gotten, I don't think there is a lot of people who are disagreeing with the idea, otherwise there would be a lot more posts giving negative feedback about the idea.

1.Yes ppl that are against your leveling way is because that implies a "big advantage" paid by money. i consider it big advantage in the beginning of server opening and a way to commit a sacrilege on a new reworked server that is opening ,after some time it could be an aceptable advantage.

By the wayt apart that u insult when you feel like ,u insult also because moderators allows u to do it,
    seems like ignoring rules its ok for some ppl or they are just for decorative purposes. :D

i see more ppl against adding, but instead of speculating who agrees or not , we could make a quiz, with the options , from the opening, not in the begining, or never. something like that could be intersting to see the results, maybe u will get a surprise.

1. If you aren't treating DBOG as a new game, why are you complaining in the first place? Why the hell are you worrying about getting to level 70 first. Why are you so worried about people having a level advantage?
    3. I never said I was the center of the world, I'm a paying player and I want my money to be used for good reason.

1. Im not worried and i dont complain, i just wana play as everyone BUT i still have a preference ,an opinion and if we can avoid p2w better,
    then you insulted me and told me to be silent, obviusly you get the opposite effect.

3. u said (Why should I wait just because people "think" it is unfair) that argument sounds like "im the center of the world"

And a democracy here, in a forum where majority speaks before they think and read? No thanks. I'd like Daneos to make a decision on his own.

When lot of ppl disagree in something is not a bad idea to listen what they have to say first before take a final decision ,thats one of the purposes of this post.

1. As far as i know no one is treating dbo as new game and many of ppl on this post already stated they are old players.
    - For me new players have the same right on this decision, so its pointless.
    -Its not a new game but its a new server starting from zero, thats a fact.

2. Thats your opinion that i dont agree and i said why before not gona repeat.

3. Maybe because you are not the center of the world? change the perspective because that sounds too arrogant.
    -Ask yourself: Why stone should be added cause i want, and not what people thinks?
    -Well i prefer listen the majority not just you, a bit of democracy is not bad.

1.This level 33 stone to my knowledge does not give the player any stats, gear or advantages other then something you would eventually lead up to getting anyways. (and as many of you have stated, is that this level can and could be easily achieved in a single day)
    making the argument of any sort of level advantage pretty silly.

If lv33 can be that easily achieved in a single day, (from your words seems like no effort at all, the ones who state that are the ones who wana buy it i guess), why there are some ppl getting crazy about buying it? just expend few hours and reach lv33 isnt?, but thats not true, even if its easy it requieres a lot of time and time is precious.

The advantage also consist in if you reach the higher lvls much more faster than others u will get lv 50,lv60 ,lv70 stuff or other kind of higher items that dont drop in lower levels, u will rule the market prices in AH obviously and u dont need to be a genious to get big amounts of ZENIS with no other competence or very low ,believe it or not from ppl who buy it can take that advantage,In my opinion thats not little advantage

Thats why i think it should not be add in the beginning at least , but if daneos decide to remove it all even better, but i doubt because they were part of the game and gives money.

EDIT:Check dislikes in this post and u will see who wants to add P2W features on the server, Mastercard skill x3 :thumbsup:

Is everyone here who is against the stone literally an idiot? Yes I'm calling you an idiot. Do you not understand that w.e you were saying was getting this issue nowhere? I basically said if you're not going to contribute appropriate suggestions/comments regarding this specific topic, I'm not going to address you.
    Everything I spoke about on this thread is either arguing my point or counter arguing others. Nowhere in this thread did I go off topic for any reason. and again. Whereas your post didn't suggest any fixes or showed any concerns regarding the topic. It was a simple rant/flame I don't have time for your nonsense, if you don't understand what's happening, stay quiet.

Great, now you got me flaming users. Thanks man.

First of all that i say i want stones because they were a part of the game, but not from the beginning and theN i stated my points of views, that is NOT OFF TOPIC, if you dont like the idea sorry my friend ;)

a question ,Its you who decide here if my opinion its not contributing? and if you dont like the other ideas/opinion you tell
    - you are not contribuiting ,its not appopiate suggestions/commets, you are not helping me,BLA BLA BLA.

Do you know what is a debate, diversity of opinions or different points of view? none of my posts is off topic ibeen debating even with a moderator here and he didnt mention anything about offtopic, maybe u think u are a moderator and u decide what is on or off? chill man

The only off topic here is your insults and if you got flaming from other users ,everyone is responsible of his own words, dont thank me.

And your post seems to be more like a rant with misguided, non- helpful information, so I'll be ignoring this post.

In giving my opinion as everyone is free to do it in a open debate, or only information can be posted? ,sorry but are u providing to us very useful information? because that you want to buy lvl33 book with $$$ its not helpful information at least for us, its just your opinion lol, and yes best strategy when you dont have any argument is ignoring the post, feel free, i said thank for those who buy stuff keep the server alive but thats it pay to win, like it or not, i prefer that than nothing.

Well theres nothing to discuss here, i know you guys that defend to buy stuff and have any kind of advantage even from the beginning, if you had a chance to buy 5 characters lv70 with +15 gear and all wishes from shenron from the beginning, u will buy it aswell and skip everything, because why not ,its your money you can do whatever you want with it, thats it, what can i say is enjoy and thanks for keeping alive server for the rest of us even gets transformed in a p2w, we dont have other choice so in that case, buy/Sell as much as you want with no restrictions at all :)

lol
    In my opinion would be good to add it when the firsts players starts to reach the highest levels in a legit/normal way
    i also dont care about the ranking but lets image the server is just opened, we all are at equal situation except that the main task for all is leveling up, if just some random people pays for books lv33 will make things quite unbalanced ,in start everything is focused in just leveling no other situations ,give/sell to some ppl +33levels is a big help, why not wait to sell it till some ppl reach higher levels in a normal way ? doubt will take long but seems more fair.
    what do you think?

i have to reply because this is not a serious argument, skins never been an advantage, pure esthetic and i bet you know the difference.
    No one is saying dont add books to CS, we just saying not at the beginning.

I dont mind if they sell this books to get instant lv33 because lets be clear, they are making this happen not only for us get fun , the main reason is to make profits, that means server has to produce some incomes and they have to balance that in a way that the game dont become just in a simple p2w ,thats not easy but i believe they can make that balance or i hope so.

So if players want to pay they are welcome, i have to say im not that kind of player and i can afford it just im not interested,
    about the books for me is decent if they add it when some players already reached high levels thats decent, not just instantly in beggining of the open beta, at least respect the START.

Just a little remind in TW server they gave for free one book when you reached lv40 or 50 or 60 i dont remember exactly, but obviously they didnt give at lv1 at the recently opened server

As the title says can we get a code of condut for the game cuz right now the ingame chat is a disaster.I've noticed we got one for the forums but could we get one for ingame conduct?. As of now the game chat is full of racists , spammers and plain rude players who offend freely.

A chat without offensive words, racism and rude players its not a chat.

is a game of figths ...

this guys are all trolls just block them

Who is troll? Im just answering the question. I guess put a game conduct for chat is bad idea lol. IS a game of battles, i wont come to tell.Hey sir can i kill you please?. No thats no

#@!&#$% you all!!

NoI Mean It Is Kaioken
    its supposed to multiplly your stats how are you going to nerf it? make it x1.5 instead of 2 XD

yes at this point kaioken is gona give you only debuffs because is too op lol, guys is a transformation is supposed to give some kind of advantage and not only kaioken all transformations in game

Yeah but we don't know when the wipe will occur hence, people will complain about rich people and abusers once again.

I think that people have to chill and dont have to take it too seriously, its been said million times its just a pre-beta for fix major problems ,bugs and helps testing, not for a competition for who collects more ,who cares if you have more zeni than me, in a pre beta that is confirmed to be everything will be wiped, 10000000000 zeni = 0 value, what we have in common all is we want to start play soon as possible to the ready game, not collect zeni or stuff for nothing, i think is a nonsense but ok good luck to who wants to make a fortune for nothing

I kind of agree to be honest, I played a bit of Diablo 3 and whenever a new player joins youre game exp and gold find goes up by %10, a 2nd player joins game and goes up by 20% and a 3rd player joins it goes up 30%, a system that is a little like this i think would be a good thing, having half exp seems like it puts me off joining or forming a party, not that I dont like to share but i think exp should go up not down. I hope the devs appreciate the idea.

Well you forgot to mention than in diablo when someone joins party everytime monsters get stronger (more hp and damage been always like that dont know if changed) many people refused to make party because they can do it faster solo without sharing anything and the devs started to give incentives because everyone was soloing, but i agree in some parts that the party system its a bit poor, i only make party in dbo because its obligated for dungeons that obvious u cant make solo and for fun with people i know in real, appart from that i dont have any interest in party with a random guy that i dont know, just something to have in mind not saying it needs fix asap.

Hmmm. If he actually does that, then it depends on how he does it.
    If he adds the Skill Reset Book in the Cash Shop for free, people will abuse that once again and try to sell it later. Even though I don't know if people will need it after that :P
    If he sends it to every created character, then even alts will have a Skill Reset Book. That means that every low level character even level 1s, that were created just to hoard Token Points will have a Skill Reset Book that they can sell later.

The only way that I can think of bypassing this, is to first make another version of the Skill Reset Book which is bound to character,non tradeable, non sellable and then send it to all the characters. That way people won't abuse it to get zeni.

Overall it's a good idea ;)

I mean seriously who would want zeni in the Pre Open Beta, Everything will WIPED, and u hve to start over from lvl 1. just add the Master class and adult with full reset for everyone to see if there are bugs.

I think doesnt matter how many books people can take or if they can sell it for zeni ,doesnt affect anything to economy because everything will be wiped,and the most important its just for test and better dont put barriers for testing because all bugs/exploits/glitchs that are found now better than find them later in the open beta that can have consequences. No one is gona be with any kind of benefit after wipe

The game doesn't even work properly and you want to add stuff to it?

A year or two too early, to be honest.

I hope just one year :D and yes we want frost race (frieza) , sadly i think this suggestion its not matter about time or if game is ready, as other guy said before, implement a new race with all new skills,new attacks, new animations, all from zero ,simply could be something not reachable for the dev team, i´m just saying that are major words, but for now im satisfied and grateful for what they are doing.