Posts by Jesstin

I downloaded the newest lang patch and applied it as directed. However when I try to run DBOG through the exe, I get a white screen and then this this error. Retrying does nothing.

If I run it via the launcher, the game opens, however I am unable to fill in my login information. Clicking on the fields doesnt seem to respond in game, but all the other buttons on screen work perfectly. The text fields appear to be disabled.

I've had the game downloaded and running for about a month. About a week ago the Launcher icon on my desktop changed to a blank page image. When I tried to Start after the Launcher said it was ready I'd get an error message saying "Creating the application is failed. Error code [0]". So I uninstalled and reinstalled. When the launcher is run, it says downloading 13 files. This completes within a minute or less, so I don't think it's patching right. When Start is clicked the game window opens but immediately stops responding. When I try to run via DBOG.exe, I get "Creating the application is failed. Error code [0]" again.

Anyone have a solution to this?

I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it when I searched.

Are TLQ's broken? When I try to do the first TLQ I get an error message. "Result failed, execution failed". How do I get the Power Up ability if I cant complete these?